Badass 8 picture. Plan for new build. Hammer's budget fun.

Finishing my Enclosure  

62 members have voted

1. 1. How I should finish my enclosure, allowing multiple choice, please pick two max please.

• Fur
    • Bedliner, Trunk coating Black
    • Vinyl (black/gray)
    • Carpet
    • Splatter paint
    • Wood Veneer, wood vinyl (Pita due to box size/dims)

Nice job not laying it down, could have been way worse. Sucks, the guys that drop shit on the highway never get nabbed.

Yeah man, almost shit my pants for a second. I would like whoever it was to pay for my tires, would sure be nice. I've hit worse stuff before including a box spring / pallet / swarm of bees and few other random things but always seem to ride away.

How the fedex/amp thing going? get it sorted out yet?

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Neopros already spoken for. Will still post a FS thread eventually and do the transaction correctly.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

Sold to:

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

After waiting the initial 3-5 business days, the seller called them. They said we have to wait another 5-7 days before they decide their next course of action. :bull:

I have a feeling this is going to be a long process.

Better then my experience with USPS...they delivered to the wrong address several times, told my I'm SOL over the phone. Hope it all works out for you. Your build/builds are always impressive.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

Sold to:

Picked up something for the build. Some components, taking a gamble and going off reviews online. I will be running them active...so no passive crossovers for me.

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_12260_JBL-P660C.html

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

Sold to:

So got some work done today. Built the ports. Low side of port area but just form a few songs its way more musical then some of my past boxes.. Its funny, its wayyyy louder by ear then my T-line 10", but they move less air haha. I have zero tuning in beyond LPF 60hz and DD-1 my head units,amps. Ports are tuned to 32hz and it gets pretty low, I would venture to say under 30 and still does it pretty loud. Its making my back window on my truck shake, the center window slides open and it rattles like SOB, have to figure out a way to fix it.

Here are a few pics.

I got on a roll and by the time I finished it was dark, I will get a pic or two tomorrow of it installed and maybe a vid, I think its pretty good for a budget build.

temporary_zps72b32e8d.jpg

temporary_zpsf277bd33.jpg

temporary_zps8a3052f1.jpg

Nothing of the finish work is done on the box yet, but I couldn't help myself. I will listen to it for a week or two before I finish it completely, to make sure I like it.

I used stainless bolts and wing nuts for binding post, Ill get soem better pics tomorrow. Its a perfect fit, have about 1/8" on each side to the door lol

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

Sold to:

Looks good man, how much port area is that? Looks super small for that box, but hey if it works fuck it

25d9cf71-fff8-4b67-a8f5-28c80d5ea859_zps7d3fe7f6-90c4-4939-b709-43f0e5812212_zps

2018 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback (build in progress)

NVX Sound Deadener (Front Doors)
Stinger FAST Rings

Stock Electrical

SSA Evil 6.5's Front Speakers
Stock rear speakers

MB Quart ONX4.80 speaker amp
Rockford Fosgate T-1500bdcp
DC Level 4 12" D1 @ 2-ohm
Box In Design Stage
Stock Radio
My Build Log

Looks good man, how much port area is that? Looks super small for that box, but hey if it works fuck it

It is pretty small, but with how little travel these subs have and on only 1k-1200w... Like I said its about 50sq inches. i would have had to make a L shaped port to do any more port area. By ear it sound good to me, has pretty good response, but I wish it would dig a little lower, but it isn't tuned super low, its tuned to 32 if I remember right. Decaf zips are pretty ridiculous compared to my old setups. I have some more rattles and flex to fix now lol.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

Sold to:

here is a small vid I made, its a dubstep song thats on Beatports top 10 right now, can't remember the name, it was the first one my ipod shuffled too.

Camera doesn't even pick up the bass. This is literally like 5min after redoing my gains/crossovers with dd-1 and cc-1 again. Lowered xover point on doors some and hadn't touched my sub amp yet. I used the -5db track and my headunit goes to 62/62 with sub level on 4/6 before distortion light kicked on. After finally doing it all with the CC-1 I am thoroughly impressed at the difference it makes, Meade you guys have one hell of a product, makes setting up much easier.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

Sold to:

Archived