Badass 8 picture. Plan for new build. Hammer's budget fun.

Finishing my Enclosure  

62 members have voted

1. 1. How I should finish my enclosure, allowing multiple choice, please pick two max please.

• Fur
    • Bedliner, Trunk coating Black
    • Vinyl (black/gray)
    • Carpet
    • Splatter paint
    • Wood Veneer, wood vinyl (Pita due to box size/dims)

looking good....

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Ok guys. I need a Distro block with 4ga IN...4ga and 8ga out. Im looking for only 1 4ga out and 1 8ga out to keep it looking clean.

Im not worried about current draw on the 4ga..the 2 channel Alpine only does 40w RMS on two channels...not much more then my head unit.

So just looking for a clean 4ga in 4ga/8ga out block. I found some but they are 0ga/4ga/8ga and wouldn't look very good IMO

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

Sold to:

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Ok will im going with two of those..one for ground one for power. Should be good.

On another note. I'm giving away my T-line box (no sub included lol). built for a vvx 10. Pics on my first page. Its big sumbitch. I know its 50" wide...but width height are square I just can't remember. I think 16" or something like that. Tuned to 28hz i beleive..I always forget. I need to check the dims to confirm.

Its got a huge amount of mounting depth, would be awesome for the new sundown Z10's or x10's because of how deep their basket is. I actually wanted to do that boefore i went with a budget build.

The condition of having my t-line for free is the you can not sell it and if you don't want it anymore you just give it back to me. It's not that I don't want it anymore..its just that I don't have a use for it..and probably won't for the forseeable future.

Of course local pickup only...Im in the High Desert...California...If you don't know where thats at you are probably too far away.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

Sold to:

meme0154248017.jpg

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Haha thanks..got a MEME finally

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

Sold to:

Update..got my Deka battery in. Re-did my factory POS ground point. Also my batter box/tray and area below in was jacked from the battery corroding. It actually ate my paint off and was starting to rust. So I cleaned it all with baking soda/water mix..then cleaned my entire bay. After I redid my ground I used some black plastidip to cover that entire area below the battery box and the ground to stop corrosion. Not a big update..but somethign done.

Im going to plastidip my bumpers and grille tomorrow. More pics will come.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

Sold to:

See the corrosion

temporary_zpse8ad07cc.jpg

Crappy factory ground. Some kind of sick joke from GM.

temporary_zpsf0f73118.jpg

This is the area below the battery box...all jacked from corrosion.

temporary_zpse599d302.jpg

Sanded and added to factory ground.

temporary_zpsd37e148d.jpg

Plastidipped it and the ground.

temporary_zps5e3927f5.jpg

temporary_zpsda0a3bab.jpg

ALL DONE lol

temporary_zpsa2b4ec49.jpg

Can't even see most of what I did...but it needed to be done. I forgot to take a picture of the battery before putting it in.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

Sold to:

Also took a pic of what is going in my truck. Below is pretty much what is left. 12ga speaker wire for the two channel and subs. Old 2chan Alpine amp(free). Cadence Xenith 6.5 components...going to only be 40w each side

4 of the Kenwood 12's..only 1 pictured.

I've got a good bit to do.

temporary_zps0de38ae3.jpg

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

Sold to:

Plastidip pictures...same as the ones in the thread about it.

temporary_zpsffcfcc57.jpg

temporary_zpsb6758410.jpg

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

Sold to:

Archived