Speaker wire. Good Quality, Cheap price. Opinions needed

CaPRiCEx383

well, if it audibly sucks, i am only out $26 bucks, but i doubt it is noticeable

people, feel free to chime in on this

$14 and change for $100 feet. Thanks man, getting some for the future!

Alpine PDX-V9

Morel Tempo 6

Alpine SBR-S8-4

Alpine CDE 149BT

Well it seems like the majority of people don't give a crap what wire it is as long as its cheap. I mean I don't like CCA for 1/0 at all. I have like 30ft of AT 1/0 just sitting here. Didn't like it, I will stick to my OFC.

On the other hand I have cca 8awg to my subs. Hmmm

I need someone like cableguy or Ray or James to chime in here...

I mean normally I would be like you guys and not care, Hell right now I have some cadence ofc on my sundowns on a 50.4, But this time I want to do it right, With a bit higher quality amps, I want to get the most I can out of my equipment.

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

The Skyhigh speaker wire isn't Oxygen Free Copper.

Does it really even matter? Let alone with 65 watts?

Yes, it could start corroding within a month, ruining the wire within a year or 2. That means you're going to have to redo it all.

well, if it audibly sucks, i am only out $26 bucks, but i doubt it is noticeable

people, feel free to chime in on this

You won't hear a difference, so don't worry about that.

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

Well it seems like the majority of people don't give a crap what wire it is as long as its cheap. I mean I don't like CCA for 1/0 at all. I have like 30ft of AT 1/0 just sitting here. Didn't like it, I will stick to my OFC.

On the other hand I have cca 8awg to my subs. Hmmm

I need someone like cableguy or Ray or James to chime in here...

I mean normally I would be like you guys and not care, Hell right now I have some cadence ofc on my sundowns on a 50.4, But this time I want to do it right, With a bit higher quality amps, I want to get the most I can out of my equipment.

I don't care what type of wire it is depending on what it's use is for. Like do I have to have ofc for led strips? of course not. volt meters? nope. Typically tweets and such don't cost that much (TYPICALLY. I know there are some out there that definitely break the bank) aren't all that expensive so if they were to blow or whatnot? By the time they do, you probably want to upgrade anyways.

As far as like big 3, things to that nature? without a doubt, ofc. that's expensive equipment. alts, batts, amps, things like that. But if it's just from an amp to a tweeter? I'll go with good cheap stuff. Not saying walmart brand but whatever seems the cheapest or so that's also reliable.

Sheena = pedobear

Honestly I did not even think to look and see if it was ofc or cca, I assumed that regardless everyone suggested running 16 gauge , when a true 16 gauge is under 100 strands, seeing that this 14 gauge was almost 3 times the strands I'm sure the power will be delivered better than a 16 Guage ofc, just a 5 am educated guess though

XS-power1.jpg

Monoprice ofc lol it's the beezknees

Simple ofc with a cover to reject some noise and all twisted together.

If ur running ur speakers at low ohms it'll make a difference at 4 and higher you won't notice a difference

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

Archived