i CANT lose the back seat, if i could i wouldnt have to be goin small, i have 4 ppl to take to and from school every day (3 of which im not related to, wtf!) anyway i have the box for under the seat to hold 2 lvl 3 10"s, and i was hoping to fit both amps and the 600 back there...you dont think i can if i take off that plastic stuff?

corection, both amps are under 3 inches, its the battery ill need help finding a place for

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Mike is the man. But my 2 cents is probably not but maybe you can I don't know. The other option is maybe put a metal truck box in the bed and mount them in there. I'd shy away from mounting them under the front seat. Steve had a thread up here before about not doing that. Although I've done it dozens of times I wouldn't do it anymore. Especially in the back seat of that truck peoples feet will some how make there way to under the front seat kicking your amps and who knows what else.

Mike is the man. But my 2 cents is probably not but maybe you can I don't know. The other option is maybe put a metal truck box in the bed and mount them in there. I'd shy away from mounting them under the front seat. Steve had a thread up here before about not doing that. Although I've done it dozens of times I wouldn't do it anymore. Especially in the back seat of that truck peoples feet will some how make there way to under the front seat kicking your amps and who knows what else.

idk what to do then, i wanted to use the box under the hole back seat (for 2 tens) and then put the amps back there, you dont think if i took the plastic cover off the back i could make 3 inch amps fit?

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

idk what to do then, i wanted to use the box under the hole back seat (for 2 tens) and then put the amps back there, you dont think if i took the plastic cover off the back i could make 3 inch amps fit?

any1 kno what is behind the plastic thing, i really have no other place to put the amps if i cant get them to fit there

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

Just cut the bed already. :lol:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Just cut the bed already. :lol:

i would LOVE to, but cant now, will in a year or so when im not the house bitch...

you think if i take the plastic thing off the back behind the seat i can get 2 amps back there, if i cant fit the battery ill find something else, but thats the least of my problems atm

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

Make a plexi amp rack and put it where the feet should rest, tuck the battery in your bed in a batt box and run the wires that way?

so make the floor into a amp rack and put a piece of plexi over so feet can still go on it? what about the amps breathing? i like that idea tho, cause my floor is lower on 2 sides, and a hump in the middle, i could make it even all the way across

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

Put each amp on one side, and on the front of the box under the front seat port it, shoot you could toss in two 70mm pc fans that run 12v too keep em even cooler.

Edited by DWeezy3one3

95 Subaru Legacy

Kenwood 915

Streetwires 1/0ga

Monster Rca's.

Looking for sub and amp =]

kenwoodbarfp4.jpg

bass2vi3.gif

10891091107310721088109po2.gif

whabam0005.jpg

Put each amp on one side, and on the front of the box under the seat port it, shoot you could toss in two 70mm pc fans that run 12v too keep em even cooler.

im liking this alot, where can i get plexi strong enuf?

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg