Widebody Tiburon Goliath 15 Build**finished For Now!

nice box bro and looks like you have some nice goodies to install.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

Nice sub, have you hooked it up yet?

Should be loud in that little hatch.

Just a question, did the system cost more then the car itself?

Haha just kidding, I had to since its a Hyundai.

2000 Ford Explorer XLT

-20" RVM "Buck" Wheels

-2.5% Tint

-CompuStar Vizion Alarm

-(4) Infinity Kappa 680.7cs 5x7"

-1 XStatic BatCap Model 300

-2 18" DC LVL 4's

-Amps are undecided

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpg

no more work yet. had the flu for 2 days, may get some stuff done next week.

groundpounders-sig-2.jpg 2002 Tahoe Pioneer 4300dvdFront: Pioneer Components Rear: Kicker CVT6.5 sub amp: US Amps AX2000HC @.35 front stage amp: US Amps TU4360C(tube amps FTW!!)2-18" Level Crossfire XS-SPL V.1'sCheck Out My YouTube Videos!! Click This Now!

well, we got it in and playing. didn't run the new 1/0 power yet(next week), but we did drop in a new optima. i still have a few things to address, but we have a stereo comp sunday we are taking it to so we can see what kind of number it can put up. i will say this much, even with limited play time on it tonight(it was late) this son of a bitch gets loud. we got some stuff in the car that needs to be worked with to get rid of some rattles, but oh well.

on to pics.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

tell me what you guys think. maybe this weekend i can get a vid of it playing.

groundpounders-sig-2.jpg 2002 Tahoe Pioneer 4300dvdFront: Pioneer Components Rear: Kicker CVT6.5 sub amp: US Amps AX2000HC @.35 front stage amp: US Amps TU4360C(tube amps FTW!!)2-18" Level Crossfire XS-SPL V.1'sCheck Out My YouTube Videos!! Click This Now!

it's friday man and you know how it be. anyways looks nice bro.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

nothin? no comments at all?

It's hard to simply paing a big rectangular box and make it look good, but I think you pulled it ioff pretty well. Everything looks relaly niec. I might try to put those 4ga. wires through gromets right next to the fusebox/voltage reader or w/e it is - just to clean it up a bit. But otherwise it looks showquality!! good job. And like someone else already said, it is awsome that you are going with a hifonics sub. It's always nice to see someone switching it up from the every day subs you see everywhere.

-------------------------------------------------

1st place circuit city car/spl show (maplewood,MN) 2006

146.6 dB's with 2 12" L7 and 1606d brutus

that hifonics goliath sub is a beast! got to play with it for a while tonight, and the guy who owns the car can't take too much of it yet. the sub isn't even breaking a sweat on that amp, barely even gets warm. a couple of people sat in it tonight and were pretty impressed.

as far as the 4ga wire is concerned it is coming out for a run of 1/0 sometime next week.

Archived