How do I go about selling my still owed on car to get a new one.

Yup, credit union all the way. I have shit to bad credit and they approved me back in January for 5.5% interest on $6700 ($7000 if I pay it off in the 2.5 years, less if i pay off sooner which is great b/c there is no penalty). I would have got 3.5% but the car I bought was an 03 so I think about 2 years too old for them.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

It was either 2004 or 2005 and newer, for some reason I think 2005. Either way, I was close but no cigar

Side question, how long does it take to get plates, I still haven't got my plates in the mail, I got the registration sticker like 2 weeks ago though. I got the car on January 10th.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

It shouldn't really take much more than a month. I got a car around the same time and have had my plates for a week. You should see them soon. But them again Cali takes forever lol

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

What you do is tell the interested buyer that the car is not paid off you have to go to the bank or dealership that hold the loan or financing with the buyer to payoff the car they will sign over the tittle to the new owner you keep whatever money is left. be advised if you go to a dealership for a trade in they will give you shit for that car, a dealership i work at just got a dodge charger hemi 2009 perfect condition 40,000 miles for $3000 trade in and that no unusual that how they make money it just sold yesterday for $17,000.

Plus any non factory aftermarket parts don't get you any extra money if the car has rims remove them same with stereo,subs,etc. So if you have stock parts convert it back to stock. If you don't have receipts for aftermarket parts installed by a shop they will give you an even lower trade in value because they won't put the car on the lot it goes to auction to avoid any possibility incorrectly installed parts that could cause them any liability.

Yes it's that simple. I work at a bank and see it all the time. Just go to the bank first and speak with a banker. Tell her what you are doing. Usually can take them a few days to get the title ready for you. But once they have it, just do as you said. Pay off the loan. Sign title to new guy. Take left over cash to Tahoe and buy that! Boom done

>

Best way to sell it privately is to do it all at the bank. The bank will take care of everything

The banks from where ever the loan is from

This^^^

I got my tahoe on craigslist from a private party for a great price and it only had 19k miles on it. I did everything at the bank that gave me the loan for it. The guy that I bought my tahoe from drove down here to my bank and we did all the paperwork and the lady at the bank handed me the check and I handed it to the seller and he gave me the keys.

Alright this all pretty much sums it up thanks guys....LAST question lol the only thing holding me back right now is making sure I can get a good loan for the amount that I'll need in addition to the money that I get from selling my car so that I can get the Tahoe. I was originally going to ask my mom or dad to cosign (they have perfect credit) so that I could get a really good interest rate, but they're refinancing their house and it's gonna take a while, and in the meantime they won't be able to cosign...What do you think my odds of getting a good interest rate on a loan for say 10 grand would be? I only have one credit card which I got a few months ago and have made every payment early on, and I have been working for about a year at a very well paying job that I was lucky to get hired for. I hear stories all the time of kids saying they got loans but they had crazy ass high interest rates like 9% and up

Chances are you wont get approved for a loan without a cosigner the banks that give loans want job history . Most times they wont approve a person endless they have been working at the same job for 2 years, it doesn't matter to them if before you worked 4 years for another company and was out of work for a year as an example. and if you are approved without a co signer expect 7-16% percent interest rate. i seen a guy walk in get financing on a 98 cobra $5000 with a 20% interest rate over $600 a month payment with 2 years to pay .

Damn that person agreed to only 3k trade in on his charger? Fuck that

I owed 4200 on my Hyundai accent that's barely worth 5 grand. I made them pay 4200 if they wanted me to buy a car from them. No way I was rolling negative equity lol

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Damn that person agreed to only 3k trade in on his charger? Fuck that

I owed 4200 on my Hyundai accent that's barely worth 5 grand. I made them pay 4200 if they wanted me to buy a car from them. No way I was rolling negative equity lol

Its crazy happens daily we have alot of rich people down here that scratch their bumpers or get a dent or small crash and just go out and buy a new car.

Archived