Battery notifications & actions are not working?

I'm running win7x64 on my laptop.

I have the low, critical, and reserve battery levels all set to give me a notification, with the critical battery level set to put the computer into hibernate.

Issue is that none of the notifications appear, and the computer doesn't go into hibernate. It will function normally(even below the critical battery set point) and then shut off as the battery is depleted. And I don't mean shut down - I mean shut off. Similar to if you hold down the power button or unplug the battery and AC adapter.

sounds like a virus/malware type issue. I only say this because on my laptop i run vista (win 7 wasn't out yet) and practically anything useful? I couldn't do. I didn't get notifications, my task scheduler wouldn't run (such as only defrag the disk when i said vs when i scheduled it to). so on and so forth. I saved all the programs and drivers and such that I needed and re-installed it. Works like a champ now.

I now get notifications, the tasks run when they should, ect. I know that's like a worst case scenario type deal but in my experience? That's what I had to do. It just got too bad that I had to.

Sheena = pedobear

^^ I would recommend that. A bunch of store bought computers have a bunch of other programs installed on their that most people don't want. If you do a clean install of the OS then you computer should work great.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

^^ I would recommend that. A bunch of store bought computers have a bunch of other programs installed on their that most people don't want. If you do a clean install of the OS then you computer should work great.

or they just wouldn't work. Lol. I have a toshiba and with toshiba you get toshiba games. After awhile, i couldn't even open the folder. it would freeze up.

Sheena = pedobear

Archived