Jump to content

please delete thread


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hes going to make a lot of money off your video.. He'll pay you 150, post the video on his channel. and since he has a ton of subs hill get a lot of views instantly and make money.

That... make him pay 400+

No doubt. If he has 163* thousand subscribers he'll make his money back pretty quick.

Edit: I have no idea where I got 158 from... I'm a little drunk.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
Posted

I would call it a bigger channel not a big one.

Idk what will happen if he get your vid and he make a like Equal 3 rocket out of it with million of vew´s. You-tube pay´s if it got viral btween 1-3 $ per 1000 vew´s.

But idk how the term´s of condition, that you can get money if your vid got viral, or that you have be partner with You-tube before.

Like the Facebookparenting vid, makes over 25 million vew´s in less than a week.

Look´s for me that he want to buy your vid for 150, that is if got a estimate of 1,50 per 1000 vew´s with 100.000 vew´s he is out of his cost and if he make more vew´s he can earn

a money with it. Idk how many click´s he can get on his vid´s, Steve has 120.000 subscriber´s or more as well, but his most vids have between 15-30.000 click´s.

Please post the vid again here.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Posted

how do ppl make money from stuff on youtube? I've never seen where I had to pay any money for anything on youtube so where is the money coming from?

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

Posted

how do ppl make money from stuff on youtube? I've never seen where I had to pay any money for anything on youtube so where is the money coming from?

Ever watch ads before videos?

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

i was just shocked to recieve that message i thought the vid was funny as hell

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

Posted

its by setting up a youtube partnership and monitizing your vids i made like 17 bucks in three months but im not a bigger channel

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

Posted

how do ppl make money from stuff on youtube? I've never seen where I had to pay any money for anything on youtube so where is the money coming from?

Ever watch ads before videos?

yea but I just figured that was a way for youtube to make money I didn't realize the poster could make money from it too. lol I have a youtube account but I've never made or posted any videos to it.

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

Posted

i was just shocked to recieve that message i thought the vid was funny as hell

If you want, take the money vid isn´t good enough to get realy high, reason the windowframe cover the most time the face of the kid.

These are vid´s for gazer people, who have fun to amuse themself on painfull and other situation´s. Crappy for the shown kid. If you don´t need urgent money don´t do it, for the respect of live. Who was live on the scene like you with your cam can have a lough on those situation´s, but please not the gazer people @ home, there empty shithead´s.

And still the vid isn´t that good in case of the windowframe in the middle.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Posted

how do ppl make money from stuff on youtube? I've never seen where I had to pay any money for anything on youtube so where is the money coming from?

You tube make money by advertising, and so more they get clicke´d and what they know what liked by moneyspending people, so more can you get from them that

they can make acvertises before or in frames in your vid.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3219 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...