80prs network or sub front and rear?

Peyton, this is like the 5th thread you have made about this. You are always going on about "my tweeters dont herp da derp" I know we are suppose to be nice to new users but damn man. You have all these coax speakers and extra tweeters and like 4 mids. Last time i counted you had 8 tweeters. I have two fosgate t26752-s with aluminum tweets and i have to dial my tweets way the hell back because they are way too harsh.

so how is it you have twice the mids and 4 times the tweets and not have enough tweeter?

Just pull all those coax 4 and 5 ways junk you have, throw them in the trash. Go buy some good speakers.

You can't use network without have a multi amp system setup. You also had a hard time learning this unit in basic mode so he was just saying it gets 10 times more difficult in network mode.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

I've told u several times I have rockford tweets also and that I'm taking out my 3ways go troll somewhere else

If your gonna get all ass hurt and rant get off the internet

I am ass hurt? no. Give me a while, i just started drinking. Once my buzz sets in I will come back and stop sugar coating my help. LOL

If you got components then you can you active, origonal you has 3ways which is why i said you couldnt. Remember this HU has time alignment and the more speakers you run the harder,if not impossible, it will be to use that function. Remember sometimes less is more. But you have to try it and learn. Thats what we all have done. These forums crack me up when people start slammin other people. But seriously, these forums have helped me alot to understand what i want and how to go about. But far from a expert.

I've told u several times I have rockford tweets also and that I'm taking out my 3ways go troll somewhere else

If your gonna get all ass hurt and rant get off the internet

I am ass hurt? no. Give me a while, i just started drinking. Once my buzz sets in I will come back and stop sugar coating my help. LOL

your logic is fucked you read half of what I say then blast me on doing shit that I already said is getting fixed or has been fixed and its sad that u need beer to have the balls to say something on the Internet

only half of what you say is useful.

edit:

never mind. I don't feel like doing this tonight. And for the record. i drink whisky, not beer. And I always speak my mind to people, in person or the internet. And yes, i have had my ass kicked because of it. But it never stopped me from doing it.

Archived