80prs network or sub front and rear?

I been running sub front and rear and it seems as if the 80prs ignores my 4channels level and cross over would switching to network be my solution I didn't have this issue with my old pioneer so I'm really considering going network mode?will this allow better customization for mids and highs I'm running 3ways and tweeters and the mode I'm in doesn't seem to quite make hem tick like I want lol any info would help.also do I need to reset the processor after switching modes?

Team CNGraphix

2013 sonata

Dc power 320 alt

3 kinetik 3 shuriken

All knue and sky high wiring

Dd m3b x2

Rockford 1000-4

2 fi sp4 18

4 vo 6.5

4 nendo pwx8

6soundqubed tweets

2 b1 tweets

Pioneer avh4500 hu

Network mode is for if you're running an active setup. This means that you have dedicated channels for your tweeters, dedicated channels for your mids, and dedicated channels for your subwoofers. This will allow for a lot more customization because you can change crossovers and levels independently between highs, mids, and lows.

2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant

- Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System

- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota

136.4 Sealed @ 29hz

137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz

well I wouldn't say running multiple tweeters is bad, plenty of people do that. I just think you have equipment (mainly the H/U) that you have no idea how to use and that is what is killing your sound.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

We exchanged pm's for an hour about this bro. Didn't you read the manual? I gave you a solution that would work. If you didn't want to do that you can still use the eq in either mode. All the answers are in the manual.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Why is it this HU kicks so many peoples ass! There is a manual & online videos that walk you thru everything. Glad you got your system sounding good, NW was not an option with your set up. Doent mean to be a dick but always post with HU problems on here and most are caused from not reading manual or ignorance.

Like i said sorry, I hope you get it all tuned in to where you have the best sounding system possible. It is a really capable HU in 2 different aplication & modes to suit both user. Good luck and keep us posted, all information is useful to everyone. rock on!

I didn't read through everything but did I see somewhere that you are powering tweets off the HU? What is your switch set on Hi or Low?

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Archived