Jump to content

Crescendo customer service


Recommended Posts

Posted

So much drama cause by a company

Everybody focus on the pwx

When the question was about an amp not bieng able to take rated voltage

And that happen way before sbn

User error.

I don't put images in my signature to let people know I mean business.

Posted

So much drama cause by a company

Everybody focus on the pwx

When the question was about an amp not bieng able to take rated voltage

And that happen way before sbn

User error.

Wow

how do you know?

Teach me your ways

Learn to read. In the first post and second post in this thread.

I don't put images in my signature to let people know I mean business.

Posted

If you don't want to wait then don't pre buy something that is not yet available, all sorts of shit can happen when something comes from overseas , I've had wine containers get held in us customs for almost a month before they would clear it to enter,

XS-power1.jpg

Posted

So much drama cause by a company

Everybody focus on the pwx

When the question was about an amp not bieng able to take rated voltage

And that happen way before sbn

User error.

Wow

how do you know?

Teach me your ways

Learn to read. In the first post and second post in this thread.

He said he's running it on 18 volts he tried it with car of which he said was 17.xx volts

That amp is rated to work at 18 volts

Then he tried on a 12 volt and it worked

What else did I miss?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 368 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...