Jump to content

SA NeoPro 6.5


03 Xtreme Fosgate

Recommended Posts

Posted

Just wondering if anyone has used the SA Neo Pro 6.5's? I believe they're about 3" mounting depth but I'm curious about the fq response and midbass output. I thinking about getting a pair to put in my doors for strictly midbass but I can't find much info on the specs,even the SA site has n/a on the specs for them

Posted

there awesome. i have them in the wifes car. they will do great in either mid range or midbass. just tune them to what you want. im getting a few more pairs for my truck soon

Ok,I've been looking at some DD W6.5's for the midbass but at $300 a pair I might try the Neo's for $140 a pair

Posted

I've tought about doing the same thing

But don't want to try it out if they'll sound good as a midbass driver lol

I think they'll sound good according to this.. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/128400-sundown-neopro-65-pre-order/?hl=+neopro

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1143 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...