Nate Futuristic Posted March 4, 2013 Report Posted March 4, 2013 LMFAO.... "lets go" down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups ^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies
P4killer_ Posted March 4, 2013 Report Posted March 4, 2013 That kid next to him is peekin at the end like << Setup: 2010 Hyundai Elantra Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000 Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of - DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s
Azagtoth502 Posted March 4, 2013 Report Posted March 4, 2013 I only saw 2 things there pa-pa-platypus sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls
Mike Travassos Posted March 4, 2013 Author Report Posted March 4, 2013 That kid next to him is peekin at the end like << lol that was his son.
Carbon Posted March 4, 2013 Report Posted March 4, 2013 Love how the guy in white is attempting an ass touch
knowledge Posted March 4, 2013 Report Posted March 4, 2013 ha ha REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
P4killer_ Posted March 4, 2013 Report Posted March 4, 2013 And I thought I was gonna be some bad azz products from tm... I was like dammmmmmn let's see what kinda sweet shit this is about.. guess not. Setup: 2010 Hyundai Elantra Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000 Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of - DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s
Names_jeff Posted March 4, 2013 Report Posted March 4, 2013 there was a main focal point during that whole vid haha
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.