want to see me hit a tree? new fail added 3/10

Lol. I go Hamilton when I'm on the slopes. I live in florida so whenever we make a trip up to the northern states to ski I let it rip. First time I ever ski'd I was 11, went on the bunny slopes twice, got the hang of it real easy, straight to black diamond. Lol.

I snowboarded back east in Pennsylvania a few years ago......imo back east black diamond = intermediate out here in the west. Shit Snowsummit has some runs that are double blacks..you litter can't stop on them..and if you fall they have breaks cut into the mountain so you don't just slide to the bottom LOL.

reminds me of white heat at sunday river in maine, its literally a straight drop, but amazing on a powder day

whiteheat_lg1.jpg

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Where were you boarding at. You're not super far from Mammoth/Tahoe...I wish I was that close. We got ONE good snow this year at Bear Mountain...similar to conditions you just posted.

What do you ride/board/bindings?

this was northstar at lake tahoe.

I have a ride highlife 2012 board. burton cartels, 2013 i believe. and burton driver x boots. so stiff boots, responsive bindings, and a stiff board. I like speed and tight steering lol. I always try to get to 55mph every trip. usually get stuck at 53-54 though.

LOL

Thanks for letting us watch you hit trees, sucked then, but awesome now what cam did you use ?

I was just worried I had scratched my new board lol. I used a contour roam2. here's a video to show it off a little better. you know, without the snow on the lens.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

This is really random but I like the mighty mighty boss tones too haha. You know since that is what was playing lol. I would really like to learn how to snowboard I've only skied before...

Where were you boarding at. You're not super far from Mammoth/Tahoe...I wish I was that close. We got ONE good snow this year at Bear Mountain...similar to conditions you just posted.

What do you ride/board/bindings?

this was northstar at lake tahoe.

I have a ride highlife 2012 board. burton cartels, 2013 i believe. and burton driver x boots. so stiff boots, responsive bindings, and a stiff board. I like speed and tight steering lol. I always try to get to 55mph every trip. usually get stuck at 53-54 though.

>LOL

Thanks for letting us watch you hit trees, sucked then, but awesome now what cam did you use ?

I was just worried I had scratched my new board lol. I used a contour roam2. here's a video to show it off a little better. you know, without the snow on the lens.

Thats cool man. I like more flex on my setup..but I just switched to rocker and love it.

Im on a 158 Sierra reverse crew....with Forum Republic bindings (powdercoated orange). I have some 32 Tm two boots. I've never clocked top speed before that would be kinda fun.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Thats cool man. I like more flex on my setup..but I just switched to rocker and love it.

Im on a 158 Sierra reverse crew....with Forum Republic bindings (powdercoated orange). I have some 32 Tm two boots. I've never clocked top speed before that would be kinda fun.

check out the app called "skitracks". that's what I use.

my board is camber with a rocker tip. gives me stability at speed while the rocker nose helps me float in the powder. I can't butter for shit with this board but I've never gotten into that anyways lol. I'm just into speed, powder and big jumps.

Let me know if you ever do a trip to tahoe. see if we can meet up.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

my board is camber with a rocker tip. gives me stability at speed while the rocker nose helps me float in the powder. I can't butter for shit with this board but I've never gotten into that anyways lol. I'm just into speed, powder and big jumps.

I've always wanted to do Tahoe..looks amazing. I like powder..but we just don't get it...I've only ever seen 2 times since I've been boarding where we had 3-4ft of fresh snow...best days I've ever had.

I love the rocker way better then my old camber board. Its a Vshape rocker with almost a point in the middle...I was hesitant about how it would turn/hold an edge but its still snappy and gives good feedback..not too buttery/playful.

You look better than me...I am scared of big jumps lol...I've hit 140+ft jumps on my bike...won't even hit the medium sized ones at Bear snowboarding lol.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

I've always wanted to do Tahoe..looks amazing. I like powder..but we just don't get it...I've only ever seen 2 times since I've been boarding where we had 3-4ft of fresh snow...best days I've ever had.

I love the rocker way better then my old camber board. Its a Vshape rocker with almost a point in the middle...I was hesitant about how it would turn/hold an edge but its still snappy and gives good feedback..not too buttery/playful.

You look better than me...I am scared of big jumps lol...I've hit 140+ft jumps on my bike...won't even hit the medium sized ones at Bear snowboarding lol.

oh I'm scared of the big jumps too lol. you just have to do it and see how it turns out. wish I had the video where I tried a tail grab for the first time on a big jump. I had too much speed and over shot the landing, and I leaned too far forward and stuck the nose in the snow. hit the ground so hard my helmet flew off lol.

but anyways, it doesnt mater how good you are to some extent. as long as you can get down the hill at a decent pace then you can keep up. everything else is up to you on when you want to follow me and do what I do.

I've heard 1-3 feet of snow should be falling over the next couple days. this weekend should be great. you know where I'll be lol.

Haha good thing you were going slow!

ya, probably only 25-30mph. of course that would have done a lot of damage to hit a tree straight on at that speed.

dont know why its unavailable...

Archived