Sonic Electronix

How Much Louder Would A Fully Loaded Btl 18" Be?

lol I guess I was wrong about the cone area...my bad. Howeve, I know a fully loaded BTL can take more than two 15s so if I give the fully loaded BTL in a good enlcosure than it would be louder right?

2 15s are pretty nasty. if you want louder, consider getting a better (bigger) amp for your subs. I've never heard the btls so I can't give you a whole lot of feedback on em. Only thing I know is cone area is what gets you big sound. Now again, as said before, everything is determined by how well the build is put together.

2 15s are pretty nasty. if you want louder, consider getting a better (bigger) amp for your subs. I've never heard the btls so I can't give you a whole lot of feedback on em. Only thing I know is cone area is what gets you big sound. Now again, as said before, everything is determined by how well the build is put together.

Before I upgrade the amplifier I would need to upgrade my electrical...lol. How much wattage can L7s take?

2008 Chevy Impala (undercover cop style)

Setup in the makings

I would throw a ZX2500.1 on the pair and call it a day!!! thats close to 1500rms on each of them. In your case I would be build a bigger box 6 cubes seems a little small for 2 of them. They like big boxes I would go 4.5-5 cubes per driver if you could. That shit will be LOUD!!!! I would set your gains accordingly and you should be fine with that amount of power on them.

Before I upgrade the amplifier I would need to upgrade my electrical...lol. How much wattage can L7s take?

l7 15 is rated at 1000 rms and 2000 peak. I give mine 1250 each daily no prob. You are probably runnin that. I just looked at the amp you were using. Yea I wouldn't go higher than that 2600 on the 15s. Risk tearing something up.

Try 3 15s? Haha

Edited by Tub Asko

2 BTLS > 2 L7S

6K watts on the pair of btls ( 3000 each ) would definately give you a gain ;)

or you could grab up some DCs

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer