Sonic Electronix

Crescendo shipping Mezzo's Next week

After looking at the CACO thread again, it seems like everyone is getting different answers. I like your idea about everyone calling until a clear answer has been established!

2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant

- Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System

- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota

136.4 Sealed @ 29hz

137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz

Yeah, i didn't want to post that here. We went through that already. I will call again tomorrow and really talk to them and explain that they need to get out there and communicate.

Yeah, i didn't want to post that here. We went through that already. I will call again tomorrow and really talk to them and explain that they need to get out there and communicate.

Haha I understand! Let us know how it goes!

2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant

- Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System

- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota

136.4 Sealed @ 29hz

137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz

i dont know if i should laugh or feel bad for you guys

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I don't wanna post in wrong section, but I got a return phone call from Crescendo last night. They said that the PWX's would be in, to be shipped out to the customer on the 21st of this month. Said it was an issue with the packages not having the (I believe it was) RFID labels on them to automatically identify contents of the container. I am fairly certain that is the sticker issue that he had been speaking of. I hope this information is helpful and hope I haven't completely misrepresented what he had told me.

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee LimitedHU: Pioneer Premier DEH-P790btFront doors: JBL Gt series 6x9'sRear doors: StockSub Amp: DC Audio 3.5K Subs: 2 DC Audio lvl 4 12's with XL uprades and carbon fiber capsAlternator: Mechman 240

Wire: Wirez 1/0 awg OFC amp wire kit

dcid5_zps46f1f305.jpg

They just updated their Facebook. I have been posting to it and they finally replied. So if you want to see what is going on go check it out

Talked to them monday. They said the shipper guaranteed to have them to Crescendo by the 26th. Seems like others have said, it had to do with them not having magnetically shield boxes and customs hanging them up.

So, they may get to cresendo sooner than the 26th if things go well. I almost cancelled too. Figure what the hell, it's a pre-order and i can wait a few more days.

Archived