It doesn't bother me much. They are just doing what they have to do to win. It's not really cheating unless you hack the game.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

drop shots. bunny hoppers. play the game as its intended. you arent going to see anyone hopping around in combat. and if you hit the ground and try to fire your aim inst going to be where you think its going to be. Its a combat sim in my eyes. the physics engine needs tweaked to reflect it. also the recoil of the big ass sniper rifles should be equal to the real life counterparts. you arent keeping something on target perfectly with a 50.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

drop shots. bunny hoppers. play the game as its intended. you arent going to see anyone hopping around in combat. and if you hit the ground and try to fire your aim inst going to be where you think its going to be. Its a combat sim in my eyes. the physics engine needs tweaked to reflect it. also the recoil of the big ass sniper rifles should be equal to the real life counterparts. you arent keeping something on target perfectly with a 50.

I agree.

If they have a bolt action rifle, the round cycle and re-ADS delay for the next shot, should give you a little bit of an advantage. Doesn't help too much with a semi or full auto one.

Got into that habit with Counter strike, especially on de_dust2 at the double doors on the CT spawn side of the middle. Almost always an AWPer on T Spawn checking for CTs to go B. Smoke would probably be more tactical in that situation, but then it blocks the CTs from seeing if the Ts are rushing Long A, Short A, mid, Lower B Tunnels, or B Tunnels.

I do hate the ones that do the bunnyhop (strafejump) physics exploit for a speed advantage (although it does make some games, like Quake, more exciting). Not a fan of it being used for more tactical games though. I do like jumping around corners though

2016 Ford Focus SE

No build log yet
DC Audio 1.2K
2x DC Audio Level 2 10"

yeah i have no fucking clue what you just said. the T to the CT to the a b c um what

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

huh never had a problem searching for a game, never had people go sniper crazy on me, and I rarely see campers... I am the 1%

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

you elitist pig

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

My only question is why in the blue F^*k would you use a sniper rifle on hijacked? It's a boat for pete's sake. The zombie maps were a big letdown too.

Edited by TheScottishBear

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Im always in a party though, so not sure if that has anything to do with it, but I've been pretty lucky so far

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

I gave up on Blops 2 after I reached level 55. I don't even want to prestige, plus I don't have many friends that play PC either.

yeah i have no fucking clue what you just said. the T to the CT to the a b c um what

T= terrorists

CT =counter terrorists

And the A and B stuff was the map callouts for that particular map.

2016 Ford Focus SE

No build log yet
DC Audio 1.2K
2x DC Audio Level 2 10"

My only question is why in the blue F^*k would you use a sniper rifle on hijacked? It's a boat for pete's sake. The zombie maps were a big letdown too.

NO DOUBT! I've played that level so many times where these punks will just lay prone on the back stairs and pop people all day. 20 kills in a match. How is that fun is what I really want to know.

Im always in a party though, so not sure if that has anything to do with it, but I've been pretty lucky so far

That could be it honestly. Every time I get on a team that actually Plays AS A Team, snipers are no worries. Just move across the map and sweep them out. I usually get on these teams where it is just free for all. If I find someone or 2 people, they run off- get killed, and it starts all over again. I swear- I thought it was called "Team Deathmatch"

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.