I usually get Fridays off, so its a great day to get things done on this project. This mornings progress consisted of more amp tuning, and opening up a hole in the back seat.

Its not the cleanest job you'll ever see, but the cost was zero, and Im happy to have armrest bass access now.

0322131032a_zpsed138c4e.jpg

0322131034a_zpsee1f97d1.jpg

0322131055a_zps68dc0205.jpg

0322131114a_zps283dac11.jpg

I left the wire above because it looked like it could provide some sort of structural integrity to whats left. heh. Painted black it wont likely be noticed. Once I get the box prettied up, Ill post some pics from in the car.

Patiently waiting until 2016...the year in which I likely get to 300 posts... In which then, and only then, will I finally be able to get me some more decaf...

Got the carpet on the cabin side of the box. Still deciding what I want to do over on the trunk side. Hope to have a vid soon.

0323131549b_zpsa969079d.jpg

0323131552b_zps0fdcf085.jpg

Patiently waiting until 2016...the year in which I likely get to 300 posts... In which then, and only then, will I finally be able to get me some more decaf...

Have you thought of just taking out the arm rest? i know for sure you will have more output......port blockage on a 4th is not good at all since all the sound comes out of it.

149.4 Db @ 30Hz Outlaw With One 15" Fi Team Sub, Trunk Build. !!!!!Hair Tricks!!!!!

Check Out The Build Log http://www.stevemead...0-4-and-t400-4/

Watch The Videos http://www.youtube.com/user/jcplaya3

sigpb.jpg

Have you thought of just taking out the arm rest? i know for sure you will have more output......port blockage on a 4th is not good at all since all the sound comes out of it.

If it were a bigger build I might have already ditched it, but it sounds pretty good now, and I was really going for subtle as far as presentation is concerned. Great idea though, and I just may have to give it a try. Appreciate it, and your interest in my little build.

Archived