Jump to content

ToNasty's Silverado (Linear Power stuffs)


Recommended Posts

Posted

Nah. Il stick with the havocs. Thanks though. And don't offer me anymore stuff. I need to get this build done before I think about changing again

Well shit find someone to buy them, I wanna get my wall started.

Current setup in my 96 Hoe

Hu - Pioneer DEH-80prs.

Amps - (4) Crossfire C5 1700D's, MTX Thunder 5604(mids), PPI Art 300.2 (tweets)

Batts - 4 91ah rear batts, 50ah batt up front.

Subs - 2 Crossfire XSv2 18's

Alt - Singer 330A

Front stage - Random JL & Eclipse mids, Eclipse tweets

Posted

Nah. Il stick with the havocs. Thanks though. And don't offer me anymore stuff. I need to get this build done before I think about changing again

Well shit find someone to buy them, I wanna get my wall started.

Sext me with info

youll have to text me i lost your number haha

Current setup in my 96 Hoe

Hu - Pioneer DEH-80prs.

Amps - (4) Crossfire C5 1700D's, MTX Thunder 5604(mids), PPI Art 300.2 (tweets)

Batts - 4 91ah rear batts, 50ah batt up front.

Subs - 2 Crossfire XSv2 18's

Alt - Singer 330A

Front stage - Random JL & Eclipse mids, Eclipse tweets

Posted

we gotta meet up one of these days man. Im the one that bought that skar 1500 off of you way back when. maybe ill run into ya at a show!?

Hipo5.0?

yupp. lol. new account.

www.LowHertzCarAudio.com

IG: LowHertzCarAudio

Facebook: Low Hertz Car Audio

www.lowhertzcaraudio.com

  • 2015 Top Dog Champion
  • Limitless Lithium West Coast Warehouse 

 

  • 3 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 940 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...