Does A V12 Fit In A Chrysler 300c ?

I never said that! I just said i know the feeling of driving a car. and im not that racing type. I want some nice 24s for the look and a v12 for smooth riding. Thats why ill buy a 300c and not a Nissan Skyline!

so youll buy a 300c and make it faster than a skyline. that defeats the whole purpose. idk how well the v12 would turn 24s. youre trying to go ghetto on something you just said you wanna keep luxurious. and EVERY car is different.
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

thanks i found it tho.

anyone with a license knows the feelings of driving a car..

i know i dont have my license yet

1 Alpine 9886

1 Clarion APA250 100w @ 4 Ohms

1 Rockford-Fosgate 10" p2

1 Bassworx 10" Sealed enclosoure

Im just going to put it out there and say there is no point in this thread....

Yeah it'd be cool to have a V12 in a 300c but the reality of that is pretty far off.

As for not hearing the engine at idle and daily driving thats not going to happen especailly with the amount of modification to the car.

You'd be better off buying a Benz with a Bi-Turbo V12....Tuck some Deuces under it and call it a day.

95 Subaru Legacy

Kenwood 915

Streetwires 1/0ga

Monster Rca's.

Looking for sub and amp =]

kenwoodbarfp4.jpg

bass2vi3.gif

10891091107310721088109po2.gif

whabam0005.jpg

so youll buy a 300c and make it faster than a skyline. that defeats the whole purpose. idk how well the v12 would turn 24s. youre trying to go ghetto on something you just said you wanna keep luxurious. and EVERY car is different.

No!!1 I dont want to go that fast! I dont want to go ghetto man damn.. Ive just seen alot of Chrysler 300c's (in person) with 24s on em and they look real nice with 24inch chrome rims!! And yes i want to keep it luxurious even tho with 24s on it.

1 Alpine 9886

you can buy a used 760Li or S600 for the price of trying to get a 300c with a v12. an S600 with its twin turbo v12 will do about 0-60 in about 4.2-4.4 seconds and its a helluva lot more luxury than your 300c and will probably pwn a v12 300c donked up with 24s

Im just going to put it out there and say there is no point in this thread....

Yeah it'd be cool to have a V12 in a 300c but the reality of that is pretty far off.

As for not hearing the engine at idle and daily driving thats not going to happen especailly with the amount of modification to the car.

You'd be better off buying a Benz with a Bi-Turbo V12....Tuck some Deuces under it and call it a day.

Well the point is that i want to do something special something that just a couple or even nobody done before. I want to have something i can talk about even tho that theres alot to do and alot of money thatll be wasted. And i dont really want to go with a benz just because everyone in our family is driving mercedes benz (C and S class) except for my father. (We are not rich we just work hard and get paid for the work! just like everyone else were no millionaires or whatelse you would call me or my family)

1 Alpine 9886

Archived