Does A V12 Fit In A Chrysler 300c ?

well after some research there actually is one that fits straight into 300c .. because it has the same bay dimensions as the 08 6.1 hemi charger, which has a v12 direct bolt-in .. therefore with a wiring harness you could slip it straight in with no cutting or motor mounts. don't have a link or anything. it is just out there. Not sure if you are gonna feel the same pull of an aston martin but meh you can say you have a v-12 in a 300c

well after some research there actually is one that fits straight into 300c .. because it has the same bay dimensions as the 08 6.1 hemi charger, which has a v12 direct bolt-in .. therefore with a wiring harness you could slip it straight in with no cutting or motor mounts. don't have a link or anything. it is just out there. Not sure if you are gonna feel the same pull of an aston martin but meh you can say you have a v-12 in a 300c

wheres the research if you cant provide a link or article? and just because it has the same dimensions doesnt mean itll be a dirst bolt in.
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

I know the 300c's are rwd.

but all newer cadillacs are fwd (unless you have a truck/suv).

FALSE. for a guy owning a cadillac you should know better lol all cadillacs are rwd cept the dts and suvs. the cts, sts and xlr are all rwd. caddys used to be ff until they realized how much they sucked so pretty much all caddys are fr layout cept the dts which is meant for retired old people in florida. so correction all newer caddilacs are RWD (unless you have a truck/suv or dts). the previous generation of cadillacs before these are fwd except the cts which has always been rwd.

FALSE. for a guy owning a cadillac you should know better lol all cadillacs are rwd cept the dts and suvs. the cts, sts and xlr are all rwd. caddys used to be ff until they realized how much they sucked so pretty much all caddys are fr layout cept the dts which is meant for retired old people in florida. so correction all newer caddilacs are RWD (unless you have a truck/suv or dts). the previous generation of cadillacs before these are fwd except the cts which has always been rwd.

so the suv's and trucks arent rwd?? wanna do correction number 2?
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Well 60K or more sounds pretty disappointing to me.

I calculated like 20-50K $ for a new engine but a idk yet maybe ill find a good deal :)

And yes i was thinking of an Mercedes or RR engine. But these are expensive as hell aint they?

BTW 1200HP is not what i want! 600+ is what is in my oppinion

If price isnt an issue then just out and cop a 600 benz (side note i saw one the other day driving by me )
dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Archived