Second Skin Audio

Morel ultimo subs! Mindblown

hayden55

I know that the morel subwoofers are awesome but whats the difference in sound between that and a sundown. Like i have a sundown sa-8v2 that i paid 150$ for. the morel ultimo 8 is 800!!! But looks stunning, especially in what looks like carbon fiber. I dont mean this to be a versus thread at all so dont take this the wrong way, ive just never bought the expensive audio equipment before.
So whats the big deal with it? Any personal experience? All answers welcome but dont hate on me because im a noobie.

2006 Ford Ranger XLT 3.0l-Rockford Fosgate 6x8s 3-ways- Sundown Audio SA-8- 3.64ft3 tline box in naked mdf- Kicker zx750.1- 0/1 Gauge wires- Pioneer head unit stuff to come:16 steve meade 18's7 rockford fosgate t15000bdcpa fleet of escaladeslol jk new car?

As a general statement Sundown subs are designed to get loud and sound decent, Sq subs are designed to stay true to the source signal and not specifically to get loud. If you have deep pockets and got to have that "as if you were there" kind of sound then you may want to look into that kind of stuff, a complete SQ audio system can cost many thousands of dollars and take insane amounts of time to setup properly.

alright. i see. thanks

2006 Ford Ranger XLT 3.0l-Rockford Fosgate 6x8s 3-ways- Sundown Audio SA-8- 3.64ft3 tline box in naked mdf- Kicker zx750.1- 0/1 Gauge wires- Pioneer head unit stuff to come:16 steve meade 18's7 rockford fosgate t15000bdcpa fleet of escaladeslol jk new car?

Archived