Natsuru Posted March 8, 2013 Author Report Posted March 8, 2013 I wouldn't be surprised if this gets locked...i really wanna hear why skar over sundown though.... I've owned comparable subs for both brands. I don't see why it would get locked, i'm just wanting to know if one of these subs is better than the other Unless there's some kind of inside taboo about asking that question, which seems silly no taboo..but this thing called forum rules...there to prevent internet butthurt and arguments....especially over what sub is better. Look at the specs read up on what they mean and choose the one that meets your requirements.. Checked the rules, didn't see anything I can simplify it though to make it A-OK Editing now 2005 VW Jetta TDIStock headunit(2) Sundown Audio E-15s @ 35hzPower Acoustik BAMF 1250.2 (will be replaced with Cadence mono)GTMat 50mil Sound Dampener http://natsurutech.blogspot.com/
Noel989 Posted March 8, 2013 Report Posted March 8, 2013 Yea I think that would be the best option Flip a coin and go for it Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Natsuru Posted March 8, 2013 Author Report Posted March 8, 2013 Yea I think that would be the best option Flip a coin and go for it haha, alright, flipping now Honestly, the subs seem to be so similar it CANT be that big of a difference Let's see what president washington has to say... 2005 VW Jetta TDIStock headunit(2) Sundown Audio E-15s @ 35hzPower Acoustik BAMF 1250.2 (will be replaced with Cadence mono)GTMat 50mil Sound Dampener http://natsurutech.blogspot.com/
Noel989 Posted March 8, 2013 Report Posted March 8, 2013 I wouldn't be surprised if this gets locked...i really wanna hear why skar over sundown though.... I've owned comparable subs for both brands. I did say why "that's just me" not hatin No particular reason When u started with car audio I only knew mainstream brands For some reason I never liked kicker When I started going online and finding what the competitors use and underground brands I for some reason didn't like sundown Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Natsuru Posted March 8, 2013 Author Report Posted March 8, 2013 President Washington has chosen Sundown AudioIf there are no other objections, I guess I have my new subwoofersThis stupid coin better not screw me over, or he's getting melted into something 2005 VW Jetta TDIStock headunit(2) Sundown Audio E-15s @ 35hzPower Acoustik BAMF 1250.2 (will be replaced with Cadence mono)GTMat 50mil Sound Dampener http://natsurutech.blogspot.com/
Noel989 Posted March 8, 2013 Report Posted March 8, 2013 I call bs it was heads lol I'm Sure it'll Treat you good Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Natsuru Posted March 8, 2013 Author Report Posted March 8, 2013 I actually gave Skar heads and sundown tailsI even flipped twiceDon't worry, if they don't work out i'm sure I can return them lol 2005 VW Jetta TDIStock headunit(2) Sundown Audio E-15s @ 35hzPower Acoustik BAMF 1250.2 (will be replaced with Cadence mono)GTMat 50mil Sound Dampener http://natsurutech.blogspot.com/
revoracing247 Posted March 8, 2013 Report Posted March 8, 2013 pics of the burned boss???? ~ If it was easy, everybody would be doing it ~
Noel989 Posted March 8, 2013 Report Posted March 8, 2013 And I can't believe you failed to read the rules Which one is better is a vs thread lol Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Chris Hammer Posted March 8, 2013 Report Posted March 8, 2013 return them? forum rules state simply. No versus threads. you will be happy with sundown. Would've been happy with skar. both of their budget lines > boss MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.