Things you want to do before you die

My friend in Cali had an amazing room. He has rasta / bob marley playing 24/7 for happy plants :D

As a test we played slayer to a baby plant for a few days and it looked terrible.

That would be nice, have a full bar in the basement/man cave.

I remember my mom was looking to buy a new house. We toured it, the basement had 8 different rooms in it. A full on bar, a weight room and a room with a fireplace. We went back to look at it again and they turned the power off so the sub-pump wasn't running. Basement flooded and everything was ruined.

My sister has that, except not that big. Go to the basement and 2 different rooms. A huge ass living room/den/whatever you want to call it. And then a pretty big ass bathroom. Shower, tub, toilet, everything. Only problem it had besides never getting air (heat or a/c)? Spiders. I lived down there for 4-5 months and swear, saw a spider a day, if not multiple.

Sheena = pedobear

Get more posts than carbon

Live on the west coast

Travel all around the world

Go to the moon

Own my own military style jet and helicopter

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

Also to own an e30 m3.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Drive/own a 2013 Viper GTS. Been dream of mine since I was little, well any viper for that matter. Since the 2013 came out I want that viper to be the one.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Go to space! Probably not doable but that would cool.

Experience zero gravity.

I believe you can pay for a plane to do that for you. They fly a very large parabolic arc rendering everyone in its cabin weightless for round 10 minutes.

Archived