CJSmith Posted March 12, 2013 Report Posted March 12, 2013 I'll give you $500 for those, if you still have te motors *Rebuid in progress*
purplesyrup Posted March 12, 2013 Author Report Posted March 12, 2013 I'll give you $500 for those, if you still have te motors some one already contacted me and offered $600 lol
Need Bass Posted March 12, 2013 Report Posted March 12, 2013 It looks to be in a little bit better condition than the other speaker... *stab^9000* lol My Build Log Heros get remembered, but legends never die.
Noel989 Posted March 12, 2013 Report Posted March 12, 2013 Damn I can't see the video right now Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Need Bass Posted March 12, 2013 Report Posted March 12, 2013 Damn I can't see the video right now It's worth the wait My Build Log Heros get remembered, but legends never die.
Raptorman Posted March 12, 2013 Report Posted March 12, 2013 Lol they took it for a good while. 1996 GMC Sonoma Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass 2 Ampere 5k's @ .5 TEAM FI TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said: Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.
CJSmith Posted March 12, 2013 Report Posted March 12, 2013 I'll give you $500 for those, if you still have te motors some one already contacted me and offered $600 lol Damn! Best I can do is $500, 3 crayons, and a white milk... The milk is 2% *Rebuid in progress*
purplesyrup Posted March 12, 2013 Author Report Posted March 12, 2013 Damn I can't see the video right now maybe a couple screenshots will help give you a visual
DubNDodge Posted March 12, 2013 Report Posted March 12, 2013 Lmao best part was, "well this one looks in better condition then the other" '01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log 2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said: Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.