out of highscool time to get real. scooby redo. crossfire+psi trunkwall subs are here

hard to get free time with, school, sports work and a girl =P

hell yeah! ^^ feeel ya on that bro. gotta go to school for education, gotta go to work for money, gotta do sports to try to get a scholarship, then gotta have a girl to please you... by making you sandwiches. hahah :rofl2::wacky:

02 impala

VM-1

2 dc 12 xl's

RF t2500bdcp

Second skin damp pro

Kenwood head unit

240 mechman alt

d3400 in the front

d3100 in the rear

50ft Rockford fosgate ofc 1/0

x2.... I decided not to run track this year because of wanting to do my build. Still hard to balance everything. I'm glad my build is almost done

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

x2.... I decided not to run track this year because of wanting to do my build. Still hard to balance everything. I'm glad my build is almost done

Haha I'm running track actually , I just wan get the build done b4 this one huge show in may

Damn, cleansierra, why can't you live out here by me? Clean ass box man. Also to the OP, you said coaxials, you going to run that in the front door? I would suggest putting a comp set up front. Looks nice though man this shit should turn out good.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Damn, cleansierra, why can't you live out here by me? Clean ass box man. Also to the OP, you said coaxials, you going to run that in the front door? I would suggest putting a comp set up front. Looks nice though man this shit should turn out good.

Hey, yea the box looks super sexy. And I do have components I got two sets of skar vxi65's one for the front and one for the back door I mention coaxials because my car has a rear deck and I might throw in a pair of coaxials on that. Skar also came out with new coaxials . But yes deff running components :P

Archived