out of highscool time to get real. scooby redo. crossfire+psi trunkwall subs are here

I've always thought about dipping my door trim piece. You could give it a shot

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

got them walled off ... a few pics... used foam board gorilla tape and spray foam... worked out nice,.no leaks

94291255447876460408316.jpg

93465555447871793742118.jpg

more pics soon.. after i get all my black trunk liner in to make it look pretty....

also thanks to SnowDrifter for walking me throw via message on tunning my system with a dmm.. no dd-1 but will work for now thanks dude !! good job :drink40:

Did you put masking tape down before you foamed?

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

yes sir ... you can see some in the picture... how ever the foam expanded a little past the tape ... not by much but a little more then expected

Did you put masking tape down before you foamed?

Ok good, had me worried there for a second. It is a huge PITA to get off.

yea tell me about it.. my hands were nasty as shit for past few days never doing it without gloves again ... and hey I was looking at your build good job... would you say this stuff is good to make my seal off look pretty

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006320TWS/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1#productDetails

and if so how much you think I need... pretty much ima put it where ever the silver is.

Ok good, had me worried there for a second. It is a huge PITA to get off.

Glad I could be of service :hi:

The build looks good bud! I'm not sure how I missed it before lol

How's it sound sealed off? Any difference from it firing back?

I can't speak for that exact carpet.

I used this carpet https://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?partnumber=260-764

I did read that you want latex backed carpet, or else it will pull apart and really isn't durable

You will sort of have to guesstimate how much you will need. Figure out what areas you want to be one whole piece, and then figure out how you can re arange those pieces when you cut so that you have little waste as possible.

havnt really tried full tilt forward yet but it seems a lot louder ( deeper) and I don't get a band pass sounding bass anymore because of the small open area the waves had to move throw when rear... all in all good difference ! and thanks again...

got a show coming up this weekend we will see what numbers I get and some reactions.. loudest low power trunk build ive hered...

Glad I could be of service :hi:

The build looks good bud! I'm not sure how I missed it before lol

How's it sound sealed off? Any difference from it firing back?

Archived