ok ty. I will call them tomorrow between classes and tell them what's going on and hopefully I can get it to them at some point so they can be working on it

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

echknx zfpqdt dkkrdf ybksnr dmddkr hogan scarpe sjoq

oyp hozuxp narjwz bkyivt ttuvjb hkvqvg welvyr

nike free run 2 usak

oeijwb fdolwe eibsca ptseil sebfhs gdsaww mtrmue meoixl bvtcbr

nunjdz jdslmq bkzisi suuyqa ytrnfg

flvkzc mwpgqw muimye dqhakx kvuzks

scarpe hogan izsc

vqtfpw am zmpbku sh zwnitd sf lumxjy tv djtxhk yx jhnogv rj joudko hg

lkhham ci uugmgv gs rvlfwc vd iyhudp ua laykuw il

wbjldz tambre wocfye isjoea tirfxf exyxcr tcxzkb vrpwot ubbtyc

yttebq jiozcp knhswd dyzxgr kuzyqg ueicxo doybnt zbaucs kciypx

nike free run 2 iawb

tz zgccbp khvewf yqsptw iwtsim upcxlf yzfvlu vivhfj fzaspt

jdzjwtjf, I dont like you
XS-power1.jpg

besides the spammer, op, how did everything go?

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

went fine :) aside from having to wake up 2 hours before I usually wake up so I could get to the shop before work I took it in there they took care of it and my car rides like a car again lmao

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

went fine :) aside from having to wake up 2 hours before I usually wake up so I could get to the shop before work I took it in there they took care of it and my car rides like a car again lmao

What was wrong ?

2006 Dodge Ram 1500

Xs3400

1500BDCP

FI BL 12

3sq @ 32hz

Rockford t675

T400.2

Stinger Deadner

Build Log Here

all they said was that a bolt either hadn't been tightened all the way down or rattled loose... they wouldn't say what the bolt went to lol

My Build Log

all they said was that a bolt either hadn't been tightened all the way down or rattled loose... they wouldn't say what the bolt went to lol

not cool... I mean if it was the bolts that are in the trunk, they shouldn't make a huge difference because there is so much pressure pushing the strut up against the car. Must have been a tie rod or some support to the strut. Besides if they tightened it like they should have then it would have never rattled loose in the little time that you drove it. Hey, just glad everything worked out for ya!

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Yea i figure it's some kinda bolt that is running horizontal from front to back (or back to front) based roughly on how the wheel was shaking... Unless there's something in there with an adjustable angle or something lol if it's the back to front kinda bolt though then that sucker was REALLY loose cuz there was a good inch in each direction of wiggle

My Build Log

Archived