Jump to content

BASS in the classroom!


Recommended Posts

Posted

If we bring hIs kinetic hc whatever it is its supposedly the biggest and just run it off that for about 20 seconds do you think it would ou damage anything?

Kinetik hc2400

If you don't have a battery charger just make sure the battery doesn't drop to low to damage the amp

I can wire up my volt meter to the battery

Good idea

Posted

Is the road/driveway to the school at all close to your classroom? (My physics class room is about 20 yards from the driveway of the school) Could run some speaker wire out to the amp. Not sure how well it would work, just an idea that popped into my head.

Even if you don't go close to full tilt, at least they can see how the sub moves at different frequencies.

 

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Posted

this reminds me of a class I was in back in the day, they taught hydraulics and ect, different factory equipment and shit, they had me bring my 68 impala to the class, well outside, to do a demonstration on how hydraulics worked, it was fun.

XS-power1.jpg

Posted

Is it possible to run an amp straight off a wall socket with the pos and neg?

Nope cars use DC current and wall sockets are AC. They do sell Ac to Dc power converters but unless you buy a really nice one they don't produce a ton of power to sustain an amp at high volumes for very long. I've also seen a dude use a battery charger and a battery in his bedroom for some tunes. scared me but he did it lol

Scared you?

I've done that before. I mean if you aren't hammering on it and watch the voltage it's fine. Computer power supplies are better :P

I was getting 60 amps off the 12v rail on one. Powered a sony head unit I had lying around and some 6.5s.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
Posted

Don't turn the volume up too high and you should get just enough playtime to make it worth all the lugging around you are going to have to do lol. That's if you have a decent battery there. Also there must be a video or it didn't happen!! :)

Car: 2011 Ford Taurus SEL / Alt: DC Power 270XP (Will be here 7/17!!!)

Deck: Pioneer AVIC-Z140BH / Amps: (1) DC 5.0k, (1) RF T400-2

Speaks: RF T2652-S 6.5" and RF T1692 6x9"

Subs: (2) DC XLm2 15's / Batts: (2) XS XP3000's

Wiring: Kolossus Fleks Kable 1/0 (2 runs)

Posted

a 50 watt head unit is different than a 3000w amp

I didn't say power a m3a off a computer power supply.

I was just explaining to the guy who said someone using a battery and charger indoors scared him that it was fine.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8907 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...