Pics Of My New Compresor Compared To The Old One

dont ever buy ANYTHING FROM AIM!!!!, thier whole line of compressors are cheap knockoffs of viar!! . the big unit from FBI is not much better,AIR ZENITH has way to many problems, you should of went with a combo pack from viar, like two 380's or two 450's ( 380's for 200psi or two 450's for 150psi ). i myself would not shop from FBI for air suspension parts ( their kits and brackets are not made very strong, especially since it seems most of you guys are wanting to bag full size trucks and suvs ) on the other hand they have good deals on grills , bumpers, and rollpans, and full skin combos. go with the best, shop SUICIDE DOORS . all their brackets are at least 3/16 but most is 1/4inch! they sell top of the line stuff, no knock offs!! when it comes to air suspension, dont cut corners, after all, this is your safety we are talking about. alot of companies sell shitty stuff , yeah, it might hold up for a while, but when it breaks , your f*cked!!! call suicide doors and tell them what u need and what vehicle u are bagging and they will put together a bulletproof kit that will be badass......

We Support FBI here, they have gone above and beyond helping Steve,myself and others from here, if their parts were junk, they wouldnt stay in business as long as they have.

We Support FBI here, they have gone above and beyond helping Steve,myself and others from here, if their parts were junk, they wouldnt stay in business as long as they have.

i was giving my opinion, primarily about AIM, what i was saying about FBI is that they dont build heavy duty stuff, especially not for full size trucks. i didnt mean to affend any one.....i was making sure people stay safe with their choices.....

i suppose ill put my 2 cents in as well. I used to own and operate truckshwag.com so ive had hands on experience with most every thing.

AIM makes some good stuff not all but some. They fall short with customer service. Bad! There bags should never be used on our trucks ether.

98 % of the Air Zenith comps I sold came back for warinte crap.

Most Viair compressors are good. Some arnt seeled and crap out on people when they put them under there trucks

Thomas's are slow as fuck run hot as fuck and there flapper valve issues killed it.

The big unit. is 150 plus the leader hose check valve and pressure switch. So Really its $200. Ive had mine apart and theres nothing really to them. Id like to see a bit higher quality then the Chinese quality it is. I run mine at 150 psi when im not on the bottle and it hasnt missed a beat. I do worrie some times.

FBI is a big company they sell tons of parts in yet there customer service is top notch. Im not to impressed with some of there bracket kits. There s10 bag cups just sit in the cups. I sparked a beed on mine because im running rs7s. I like the bolt in cups from the mini truck nazis better. But thats just me. I do know most all of there fabricators past and present and know they wouldn't put something on the street if it wasn't safe. My buddie Wes has the very first s10 4 link kit on his truck. Its been running on there for 7 or 8 years.

Oh I do have 4 viair 480s waiting to go in after im done sheet metaling my bed ;)

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, viair.

I've had AIM, FBI and KPlinks parts in the past. Suicide Doors is the only company I will do business with anymore (personal preference). I have 4 Viair 480c's and would not trade them for the world. The big unit is too loud and the one i had crapped out on me after a couple of weeks, then the replacement came with a cracked head and leaked like crazy. This is just personal experience, haven't tried an air zenith or oasis so they might be great and I don't know it.

I always say; If it makes you happy, then it's good for you.

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, viair.

I've had AIM, FBI and KPlinks parts in the past. Suicide Doors is the only company I will do business with anymore (personal preference). I have 4 Viair 480c's and would not trade them for the world. The big unit is too loud and the one i had crapped out on me after a couple of weeks, then the replacement came with a cracked head and leaked like crazy. This is just personal experience, haven't tried an air zenith or oasis so they might be great and I don't know it.

I always say; If it makes you happy, then it's good for you.

I JUST DONT KNOW ABOUT THE STREGTH OF SOME OF FBI'S STUFF, FOR EXAMPLE , I WOULD NEVER RUN MY BAGS ON THEIR 4 LINK BARS, THEY ARE 1/8'' WALLED TUBING , WHERE AS SUICIDE DOORS ARE ALL 1/4 INCH!! , IT'S ALL ABOUT SAFETY!!, I HAVE A TOYOTA X-TRA CAB ( 88) AND I WANT BULLET PROOOF SH*T ON MY TRUCK , MY TRUCK IS SO MUCH LIGHTER THAN A TAHOE OR CADI, THAT I JUST CANT SEE ANY ONE PUT THAT STUFF ON THEIR TRUCK AND EXPECT IT TO HOLD UP. NOW IF YOUR USING IT FOR A HONDA CIVIC LIKE STEVE'S, WELL, ITS ALL GOOD , SO YEAH , IT'S ALL ABOUT PERSONAL PREFERENCE . LIKE I SAID BEFORE , I DIDN'T MEAN TO PISS ANYONE OFF, I LOVE DRAGGIN MY TOYOTA , AND WANT EVERYONE TO BE SAFE!! IM A FULLL BLOWN MINI TRUCKER AND HAVE HEARD TOO MANY HORROR STORIES ABOUT EQUIPMENT FAILURE TO WANT THAT ON ANYONE..... :D

im going on 3 years with the s10 extra cab bagged with avs's old thin bars. I gusseted the bottom bars tho. how you mount your 4 link has a lot to do with it to.

bag over axle setups you don't need the extra strength, My rear bags are on the lower bars ad they are 40" long 2x2 box tubing 1/4" thick. They won't budge and I get crazy lift out of it with a better ride. Full size truck = heavy duty bars.

I seems to be getting a little off subject, sorry, COMPRESSORS especially the big unit

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

im useing full size bars with the cross member almost touching the cab I have the bags on the cab side of the lower bars.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Archived