Pics Of My New Compresor Compared To The Old One

I've always put the lower bars on the outside of the frame and if doing bags on the bars I like the square tubing better. Those do look like some HD bars, not like the thin walled crap I see some people use.

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

Yea on a full size you can get away with putting the bars on the out side. It handles a lot better like that to. I cant remember how thick my bars were. I know the bungs fit em perfectly. The size is just way small.

bag over axle setups you don't need the extra strength, My rear bags are on the lower bars ad they are 40" long 2x2 box tubing 1/4" thick. They won't budge and I get crazy lift out of it with a better ride. Full size truck = heavy duty bars.

I seems to be getting a little off subject, sorry, COMPRESSORS especially the big unit

i wanna put the suicide doors , super lift wishbone kit with the bags on the bars and get some sick ass lift!!! right now iam running bags over the axle, with my triangled bars reverse, slams re7's , and i only get about 8'' of lift cause my 4 link is pulling on it self cause the lower bars are foward kinda like a badly designed 5 link!!! have you guys seen the blue s10 on youtube from daddy's customs bustin' a sick 3 wheel? that truck gets huuuuge rear lift and that truck is bodydropped. when your truck is boddydropped ( mine is , i drag body , not frame !!!! ) its hard to get alot of lift , so u have to mount your bags on your bars closer to the front of your link bar ( not towards your axle ). hence why i say, use only 1/4'' walled tubing in ur 4link , never thinner tubing .

im useing full size bars with the cross member almost touching the cab I have the bags on the cab side of the lower bars.

Posted Image

Posted Image

ITHINK YOU ARE IN NEED OF SOME PAINT ON THAT WHOLE SETUP AND FRAME!!!! , TRY RUSTOLEUM!!! JK.!! :lol:

i have 2 450's from suicide doors havent installed them yet but thet do have great customer service form talking on the phone to seeing them at indytruck bash and i have order some stuff from fbi there good people 2

ITHINK YOU ARE IN NEED OF SOME PAINT ON THAT WHOLE SETUP AND FRAME!!!! , TRY RUSTOLEUM!!! JK.!! :lol:

Its painted now. I live next to the beach. The shop i took it to sanded the frame down and left it sitting for a year and a half I ended up toeing it home and my friends and I finished it our selfs.

Its painted now. I live next to the beach. The shop i took it to sanded the frame down and left it sitting for a year and a half I ended up toeing it home and my friends and I finished it our selfs.

pics !! btw, did you gusset the lower bars that the bag is on?, how much lift do u get ? like i posted before , im gonna go to a bags on bars setup. i want HUGE LIFT !!! . :D

Archived