Robert8252 Posted March 13, 2013 Report Posted March 13, 2013 I live in Indianapolis. As far as shops go there's the usual chains like stereo advantage but I haven't found any that I really like besides up in noblesville. I'd check with Jeff(DC dealer) to see if he would recommend any in the area. Not much in shelbyville besides Walmart and the casino. 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
larrys95civic Posted March 14, 2013 Author Report Posted March 14, 2013 Spoke with my Dad earlier and he thinks that the area needs a good shop and wants me to think of opening one in the Shelbyville area. I've never been there so I'm not even sure of the culture there. Most of my installs up here are remote starters, would be nice to be in a warmer climate and do more audio installs. Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
larrys95civic Posted March 14, 2013 Author Report Posted March 14, 2013 I haven't told him that I'm flat ass broke yet, he is retired military and living on a crappy pension and he would try and send my money that he can't afford either. Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
larrys95civic Posted March 15, 2013 Author Report Posted March 15, 2013 So I was hoping to get back to work after all my chemo and shit was done but I was replaced at work. But thats the life of an installer in a place that averages 300 inches of snow a year. When we have a ton of snow nobody thinks of audio, and with only 3 months of warm weather and living 3 hours from the nearest big city "Green Bay" shows are small and only a couple a year. Now I really don't have anything to look forward to, but being a 1099 employee means they don't have to save my job. Getting cancer is pretty fucking depressing. Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
larrys95civic Posted March 15, 2013 Author Report Posted March 15, 2013 Thanks man, I'll hit you up soon. I have been pretty sick so I'm probably not going to move until april or may Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.