larrys95civic Posted March 12, 2013 Report Posted March 12, 2013 So I may be moving to Shelbyville Indiana soon. I was recently diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and having issues paying all my medical bills plus making my house payments and other bills, so I'll have to probably move back in with my father. I was wondering if we have any bassheads living in this area or shops that anyone knows of? I currently the lead installer at a shop here in Michigan and would need to find job in this area as soon as I can get back to work. Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated. Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
stroupe79 Posted March 12, 2013 Report Posted March 12, 2013 there are a few shops in Indy, your best bet is to check that area.... http://www.stevemead...cherokee-build/ 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Alpine CDE-hd148bt Alpine PKG-RSE2 PRV Audio (4) 6MB200 front/rear doors PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors Kicker KX350.4 Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2 revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2DC Audio 1.2k5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar AudioTechnix 60mil deadenerKnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)
larrys95civic Posted March 12, 2013 Author Report Posted March 12, 2013 Thanks for your input, I was inquiring to see if anyone lived in that area and had knowledge of anything off hand. Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
stroupe79 Posted March 12, 2013 Report Posted March 12, 2013 there are a few guys from Indy that are on here quite often, hopefully they can point you in the right direction...good luck with everything...stay strong http://www.stevemead...cherokee-build/ 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Alpine CDE-hd148bt Alpine PKG-RSE2 PRV Audio (4) 6MB200 front/rear doors PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors Kicker KX350.4 Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2 revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2DC Audio 1.2k5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar AudioTechnix 60mil deadenerKnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)
ehckz Posted March 13, 2013 Report Posted March 13, 2013 I live in Greenwood which is about 15mins west of shelbyville. Theirs a decent amount of shops so you may be able to find something. Not sure off hand if anyone is looking for a installer right now tho. Build In Progress for Slamology 2013 3 m1xl 18s walled in a gti 1 5k 4 batts audio technix 1/0 8 cheap r/f 6.5s mb quart 4.60
zack_e89 Posted March 13, 2013 Report Posted March 13, 2013 I'm sorry you have to move back to Indiana, lol. 97 Suburban 8 custom PSI Platform 3 18's
larrys95civic Posted March 13, 2013 Author Report Posted March 13, 2013 I'm sorry you have to move back to Indiana, lol. LOL thanks I guess, I actually like it a shit ton better than the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. My tells me it was 65 the other day, the same day we got a foot of snow here lol. Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
larrys95civic Posted March 13, 2013 Author Report Posted March 13, 2013 Also I'll be looking for guys who compete, I'll be leaving my old teammates in very capable hands but I don't know anyone in the Indy area. Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
Lbox88 Posted March 13, 2013 Report Posted March 13, 2013 Onelivinlarge goes to school in Indy, then there's Jeff(the DC dealer) who's in the Indy area also. UBL | Build Log
larrys95civic Posted March 13, 2013 Author Report Posted March 13, 2013 Thanks LBox, I have 3 more chemo treatments that I'm pretty sure I'm not going to survive then I get the joy of moving 12 hours away lol. I've been debating if I should sell my 18's and start over when I get settled in or keep my stuff. I'm not sure if I'll feel like rebuilding if I do sell Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.