single 15 trunk build! sealed off! Hair tricks?

Just started on my trunk build,focusing on NOT using trunk cabin gain, instead I will be sealing off from trunk. My back seats do not fold down and I have horrible rattle everywhere but my goal is a minor hair trick.

Products I will be using

Sundown audio saz-2500

Sundown audio nightshade v1 15" d2 ohm *Edit- this will be reconed for more Xmax with nsv2 long winding coil,zv3 cone&surround nsv3 spiders

5.76gross 3.67net 61.2" port area/16.68" per foot

All stinger 0 guage wire,big 3 ect

X2 120ah everstart marine maxx

220amp powermaxUSA alternator

Great stuff/50sq ft rattletrap deadener/20sq ft dynamat xtreme

Image dynamics CXS 62 2 ohm components front 6 1/2

Pioneer tsa series components rear 5 1/4

Kicker zx650.4

Eclipse unit soon to be swapped with 80prs

2 12's would give you more cone area making it a little easier for hair trick possibility

Thanks for the heads up,I couldn't get the required net cu.ft for two 12s ,also I can't fit them within that area behind my back seat. The port is semi blocked already which I'm sure can't be good. Not to mention it was crazy hard to wiggle that 15 in the enclosure. Two twelves would have gave me a headache along with spending more money. I understand your point though,it was actually my OG idea.

Ahh, I see. Those are some beefy ass 15's so I'm sure you will have no problems moving a ton of air with that thing especially with that amp.

Oh and welcome to the forums !!

nice sub! hopefully ill be able to pull some hair tricks with my 12's

2007 Mazda 3 Sedan

Pioneer 80-prs
B2 Zero.7

2 15s 4inch coil psi recones temp til my subs are reconed
Focal P165-v15
Audison voce quattro

fully active

Only gonna get louder

146.1 at 38hz

138.x at 24hz

Build log
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191444-mazda-3-sedan-sql-build-audisonfocalb2aa/

Nice equipment, tune low and you might.... your seats dont fold down but ur sealing off ? i dont get it... so its going to be a reardeck blowthru ?

buildlog sir.

My one piece rear seat has an armrest that I'm planning on letting the sound flow through the opening. I don't expect any hair tricks with the rear seat obstructing the waves but hopefully without the seat it will work

Archived