Sonic Electronix

Loudest speakers and amp for crotchrocket

Im a member on a sportbike forum as well, and this shit kills me. The electrical on a bike is not suitable for crap like this. I bet he bought the 14 as his first bike too, I dont believe you have to wear full race gear but a leather/textile jacket, jeans and over ankle boots are a must. My bike is stretched and lowered but its a street/drag bike it damn sure doesnt have chrome or neons or speakers

i wear over ankle.shift jeans(with pads ),have several jacets i switch depending on weather and shoei helmet...I dont have full 1 piece leathers yet..im plannin gon gettin gthem made by Z leathers in Huntington beach. When I ride the canyons I at least wear my textile pants that zip into my jacket...

Fughh I rode in my T-shirt one time...i feel nakes and stupid. Plus freeway shit hits you all day.

Im not against stretching for drags...but when you stretch you Daily commuter bike..mehhh

I like my bike because its short lol

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Im a member on a sportbike forum as well, and this shit kills me. The electrical on a bike is not suitable for crap like this. I bet he bought the 14 as his first bike too, I dont believe you have to wear full race gear but a leather/textile jacket, jeans and over ankle boots are a must. My bike is stretched and lowered but its a street/drag bike it damn sure doesnt have chrome or neons or speakers

Also..im not a fan of speakers..neons..or even Chrome on anything...BUT

Nothing is worse then Spodes on R6's or R1's with helmet mohawks..Icon vests..sweatshirt no gloves and doing clutch wheelies every time I run into one on the fwy or surface streets...They try to race me every damn time lol...

Most the time when I run into someone on a stretched ZX or busa they at least hav e areal jacket on. And don't ride like complete 100% fools.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

Sold to:

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Monster - inspirations with the canceling technology in them. Those things freakin POUND and sound perfect doing it. Check them out. Runs about $400 but even with a $4,000 stereo in my car that sounds amazing (just not loud enough YET) I was imposed by these and wanted these

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk

Northstar Group 35 under the hood

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

All stinger OFC speaker wire

Soundrive custom RCA's

Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?

Monster - inspirations with the canceling technology in them. Those things freakin POUND and sound perfect doing it. Check them out. Runs about $400 but even with a $4,000 stereo in my car that sounds amazing (just not loud enough YET) I was imposed by these and wanted these

Edit:im a dumbass..i forgot they had in ear inspirations..lol..Monster and Dre beats..=all overpriced bassboosted stuff..with no real "new" hardware or technology in them..just celebrity backing.

I would take some Klipsch in ear headphones over those imo...even the 60$ ones. You spend 10$ on a custom earplug kit..mold them in your ear and press the headphones in...then drill a hole the correct size to allow the sound through(same as the rubber in earpieces)..and you have 70$ pair of AMAZING in ear headphones that fit your specific ear perfectly and drop outside noise while still being able to hear sirens. Just what I use lol.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

Sold to:

Over ear headphones on a Sportbike..hmm

I would take some Klipsch in ear headphones over those imo...even the 60$ ones. You spend 10$ on a custom earplug kit..mold them in your ear and press the headphones in...then drill a hole the correct size to allow the sound through(same as the rubber in earpieces)..and you have 70$ pair of AMAZING in ear headphones that fit your specific ear perfectly and drop outside noise while still being able to hear sirens. Just what I use lol.

^ this is very true. I agree completely they will sound amazing and you won't have to spend even a fraction of the money and effort. Plus you won't look like a douche. And there is no loudest, install is almost everything.

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Lol, obviously none of you know me. Just because I ask a question about adding music on my bike for cruising around with my group doesn't make me a douchebag. And I do run my bike every wednesday at the local dragstrip. That's why i own a stretched 14. This is why I don't post things much asking for help. Thanks for the help Chris. For everyone else, don't automatically assume things because I want to try something new on my bike. That's why I'm making it all removable, in case I don't like it. I have a spare seat cowl laying around. As for saying this is my first bike and I'm not experienced, wanna race?

Audio Build

Ride: 2002 Chevy Blazer 4 door

Head Unit: Pioneer deh-80prs

Subs: 4 DC Level 3 15's in a 4th order wall designed by Trent Choate and Jeff Smith

Subs Amp: AQ 3500.1 at wired at .5 (soon to be 2)

Mids/Highs Amp: Skar 85.4

Mids/Highs: Skar components

Electrical: Mechman 270 amp alt, 2 runs of Knu 0 gauge, XS Power d3400, 2 Deka Group 9a31

Build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167658-indianabasshead-blazer-dc-audio-4th-order-wall-build/

Perfomance Build

2003 Nissan 350z

Greddy Twin Turbo, 3" Test pipes with Borla high-flow cats, Crawford Performance Plenum, Greddy E-manage Ultimate ECU

Exedy Racing Clutch, Built Motor by Racing Innovations

Greddy Over-fender aero kit (1 of 20 ever made), 19" Racing Hart r5 pro wheels
466rwhp

Bike

2008 Midnight Blue Kawasaki ZX-14

Stretched 8" and lowered, Brocks Sidewinder exhaust, Power Commander 5

Hey a helmet with bluetooth man, Dont blast music, People hate sport bikes as it is.

I wouldnt even be able to hear it over my Yoshi RS ;)

Lol, obviously none of you know me. Just because I ask a question about adding music on my bike for cruising around with my group doesn't make me a douchebag. And I do run my bike every wednesday at the local dragstrip. That's why i own a stretched 14. This is why I don't post things much asking for help. Thanks for the help Chris. For everyone else, don't automatically assume things because I want to try something new on my bike. That's why I'm making it all removable, in case I don't like it. I have a spare seat cowl laying around. As for saying this is my first bike and I'm not experienced, wanna race?

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Never added audio to a bike, can you take pics of where you want it all to go? And SMD is famous for having your thread vomited all over for asking a simple question lol.

Archived