Noobtastic14 Posted March 15, 2013 Report Posted March 15, 2013 It is a tall table (40"+) but I'm 6'3" and hate playing on child size tables. I wanted to get the pong out of the house and into our new garage but didn't want to devote all the space to a table arrangement. Also, the table (4'x6'2") is made of 1" 17 ply birch and is VERY heavy so I didn't want to spend the energy to set it up and tear it down. So, my solution was building it long a wall and fold down for use. Lastly, I saw the cheap little LED kit at Costco and decided to add some accent lighting mostly for kicks. http://s880.beta.photobucket.com/user/Noobtastic14/media/VIDEO0052.mp4.html -Drew OH and the lights are supposed to run off the wall outlet right there by the table hinge but its not working so until maintenance can come out and fix it I'll have to run it off an extension chord. I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
stroupe79 Posted March 15, 2013 Report Posted March 15, 2013 bedline the top for spillage and your good to go!...space saving idea worked out great! http://www.stevemead...cherokee-build/ 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Alpine CDE-hd148bt Alpine PKG-RSE2 PRV Audio (4) 6MB200 front/rear doors PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors Kicker KX350.4 Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2 revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2DC Audio 1.2k5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar AudioTechnix 60mil deadenerKnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)
Noobtastic14 Posted March 15, 2013 Author Report Posted March 15, 2013 I made the table on our wedding day and the top is covered with inscriptions from everybody that has ever played on the table. Unfortunately the top will remain untreated until I reach the point where there is no more space and I clear over all of it. After three years its a bit warped- but its a trooper haha. -Drew I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
larrys95civic Posted March 15, 2013 Report Posted March 15, 2013 Pretty cool idea for the way it folds, hope you enjoy a ton of games :drinks: Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
Noobtastic14 Posted March 15, 2013 Author Report Posted March 15, 2013 The wife made the suggestion that teams get a color and if you own the table you display your color. -Drew I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
Noobtastic14 Posted March 15, 2013 Author Report Posted March 15, 2013 I tossed it on Youtube because a lot of Iphone users couldn't see photobucket. -Drew I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
Leo1103 Posted March 15, 2013 Report Posted March 15, 2013 That's a sweet looking table man! Love how it folds up, and takes up no space. 2002 Honda CR-VAlpine 9887My BuildRebuilding... Second Skin Damp 4 DC XL 15's 2 DC 5ks Singer 320 amp 6 cap banksSky High wire 2 VM-1's OM-1 all under window line Team DC Audio Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way. I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.
TNichy Posted March 15, 2013 Report Posted March 15, 2013 saweet table. 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee LimitedHU: Pioneer Premier DEH-P790btFront doors: JBL Gt series 6x9'sRear doors: StockSub Amp: DC Audio 3.5K Subs: 2 DC Audio lvl 4 12's with XL uprades and carbon fiber capsAlternator: Mechman 240 Wire: Wirez 1/0 awg OFC amp wire kit
brandon9491 Posted March 15, 2013 Report Posted March 15, 2013 lol did i just hear "when were all done we can take acid and watch it"?
Noobtastic14 Posted March 15, 2013 Author Report Posted March 15, 2013 The wife gets creative.... -Drew I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.