soo many wayne haters....

Yep, your point?

people are so quick to hate on him for some reason

interesting

I just don't like him for the simple fact he's used by record labels to make money. He's not an artist.

Producers make a beat for him and he writes the lyrics and raps. But have you read any of the lyrics of his songs?

Just random excerpt even off A milli.

"Threw the pencil and leak the sheet of the tablet in my mind

Cuz I don’t write shit cuz I ain’t got time
Cuz my seconds, minutes, hours go to the all mighty dollar
And the all mighty power of dat chit cha cha chopper
Sister, Brother, Son, Daughter, Father mothafucker a copper
Got da Maserati dancin’ on the bridge pussy poppin’
Tell the coppers, ha ha ha ha you can’t catch ‘em, you can’t stop ‘em
I go by them goon rules if you can’t beat ‘em then you prop ‘em"
And yet he gets paid to do that... To me he's everything that's wrong with the music industry.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

soo many wayne haters....

Yep, your point?

people are so quick to hate on him for some reason

interesting

I need to make a meme on this real quick

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Actually a lot of rappers do that, there is nothing really wrong with that unless its stupid like 2 chainz saying "she got a big booty so I call her big booty", shit is just retarded. To me is wayne's rap style that just got played out super fast and everybody was able emulate so they did and ppl make it seem like its dope when really its not.

Bitches Love Me, he kinda switches it up style wise from what he has been doing which I think is why I kinda like it.

I think a big deal of the hate is for what his fan base made him. Lots of people who don't listen to much hip hop listen to him and treat him like he's the almighty god of hip hop. That's just annoying for a lot of us who listen to more hip hop and really appreciate it. Kinda like when some kid comes in here with his kicker sub and boss amp acting like he has the biggest dick in the world.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Dont give a shit.

I can agree with that Talent, like I said in my status update, I will not lose sleep over this. Its just crazy how so many ppl wanted him dead and gone from the music industry and now that may actually be a reality...thing is, it won't change a single fucking thing about the music industry

Exactly, the whole industry is whack as fuck, and I would react the same way and talk shit to any of them. Wayne just happened to be the name brought out here.

Agreed. Main reason I like underground shit I find.

It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.

Archived