purplesyrup Posted March 16, 2013 Report Posted March 16, 2013 only thing playing is the door im filming, subs off, all other speakers off, I did not go full tilt, it was 11pm and I wanted to film a loud and clear segment, distance test and all that jazz to come, other door is almost done. (another 45 minutes and both will be going) But hell the video sounds amazing through these headphones, and unbelievable for what I paid in person.
ImaNoob Posted March 16, 2013 Report Posted March 16, 2013 Nice, sounds clean..headphones ? 2006 Dodge Ram 1500 Xs3400 1500BDCP FI BL 12 3sq @ 32hz Rockford t675 T400.2 Stinger Deadner Build Log Here
purplesyrup Posted March 16, 2013 Author Report Posted March 16, 2013 Nice, sounds clean..headphones ? lol, I was stating that the video I uploaded, im using headphones on the computer, and the video uploaded crystal clear, lol
03 Xtreme Fosgate Posted March 16, 2013 Report Posted March 16, 2013 Hell yeah those do sound great BUILD LOG-http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179004-03-s10-xtreme-ext-cab-rf-build/ PHOTOBUCKET- http://s1354.beta.photobucket.com/user/03XtremeFosgate/library/truck%20audio%20rebuild
KMS Posted March 16, 2013 Report Posted March 16, 2013 What have you done to the doors? Alpine PDX-V9 Morel Tempo 6 Alpine SBR-S8-4 Alpine CDE 149BT
ImaNoob Posted March 16, 2013 Report Posted March 16, 2013 Yeah it's getting late..lol. I thought I read somewhere here about someone recording with headphones in there mic input to cut on distortion from the mic.. That's why I put the ? Lmao 2006 Dodge Ram 1500 Xs3400 1500BDCP FI BL 12 3sq @ 32hz Rockford t675 T400.2 Stinger Deadner Build Log Here
purplesyrup Posted March 16, 2013 Author Report Posted March 16, 2013 What have you done to the doors? Specifically what do you mean? If your talking about the door panels they were sitting aside, its all closed back up, and looks clean and stock, but sounds outstanding
purplesyrup Posted March 16, 2013 Author Report Posted March 16, 2013 Yeah it's getting late..lol. I thought I read somewhere here about someone recording with headphones in there mic input to cut on distortion from the mic.. That's why I put the ? Lmao LOL
sprkn_ranger Posted March 16, 2013 Report Posted March 16, 2013 Sounds really good man! Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
purplesyrup Posted March 16, 2013 Author Report Posted March 16, 2013 Sounds really good man! Heck yea, I have to make a road trip today so I will really get to enjoy them. FINALLY!! lol don't know why I did not do this sooner.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.