Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have those speakers. Been running them for about 2ish years. Im happy with them. They sound pretty clear and pretty punchy. I haven't really pushed them though. im only got a DB drive 80.4 pushing them. But i had a passenger kick the dust cap on one. But it still working.

If it's worth building, it's worth over building.

image_zps27zlqdnx.jpg

Posted

I have a BE 800.4 on eBay (Hifonics) 2-3 weeks old listed. PM me if your interested Lotta power. I acquired a nice memphis amp so it is listed.

200amp HO

Big 3

Diamond Audio S500s (front)

Diamond Audio M65.1a (rear)

Kenwood KIV-BT901

Kicker, Stinger, Knu 0 gauge, 4 gauge

Kinetik HC2000b x 2

Hifonics BE2100.1

Memphis MR4.480

SQ HDC312's x 2 36hz

Posted

Thanks guys, I can't really find any complaints about those speakers except in some cases where they were underpowered. I've decided on the PPI P900.4 amp, hope that will be good enough to keep them happy.

When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest.
~Henry David Thoreau

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 735 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...