-X-RaTeD- Posted March 16, 2013 Report Posted March 16, 2013 Thanks When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest. ~Henry David Thoreau
bcbrassard Posted March 16, 2013 Report Posted March 16, 2013 They look ok for a budget build. Buy them and right a review.
Omega5002 Posted March 16, 2013 Report Posted March 16, 2013 The design remind of Morel speakers 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
Lbox88 Posted March 16, 2013 Report Posted March 16, 2013 I like my cadence speakers. I would look at a different amp though. UBL | Build Log
Omega5002 Posted March 16, 2013 Report Posted March 16, 2013 Try out the speakers, ditch the amp, if $100 is your budget, look on ebay/craigslist for old school 4 channels 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
larrys95civic Posted March 16, 2013 Report Posted March 16, 2013 A competing shop sells those amps here in town, I have taken a few of them out because they don't have any head room. (they sound crappy at higher volumes) Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
-X-RaTeD- Posted March 17, 2013 Author Report Posted March 17, 2013 Try out the speakers, ditch the amp, if $100 is your budget, look on ebay/craigslist for old school 4 channels I can do maybe ~$150 for the amp, I 'll see what I can find used. A competing shop sells those amps here in town, I have taken a few of them out because they don't have any head room. (they sound crappy at higher volumes) Thanks, I'll look for another amp. Any recommendations? When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest. ~Henry David Thoreau
-X-RaTeD- Posted March 19, 2013 Author Report Posted March 19, 2013 bump, anyone? What about this CSA1000.4 http://www.cadencesound.com/products/CSA1000-4.html How are Cadence amps? Or MB Quart http://www.amazon.com/MB-Quart-ONX4-125-4-Channel-Amplifier/dp/B005CJXISK/ref=pd_sxp_grid_pt_2_2 When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest. ~Henry David Thoreau
Lbox88 Posted March 19, 2013 Report Posted March 19, 2013 I think in your price range, the MB Quart 125.4 will be your best bet. UBL | Build Log
imnew59585 Posted March 22, 2013 Report Posted March 22, 2013 look on cl, other forms, if you got a facebook here is a group https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/246585605413072/ plus everyone is helpful
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.