Need help wiring two subwoofers to 1 ohm ! 3 wires in on terminal?

This is what I have:

Two sundown sd- 2 10 in 4 ohm subwoofers

Skar audio 1200.1d (1200 watts at 1 ohm)

12 guage skyhigh speaker cable

This is the diagram I have been looking at:

http://a248.e.akamai.net/pix.crutchfield.com/ca/learningcenter/car/subwoofer_wiring/2-DVC-4-ohm-mono-low-imp.jpg

It shows putting 3 wires into one terminal on the subwoofers and I have no clue how to make them all fit? Can someone help me out? Can I run a wire to a different terminal? Thank y'all so much for all the help you've given before.

You liked your own post....I like that...LoL... Twist the wires really tight..What size wire does that woofer accept ?

I should have your username, haha. I was thinking that was the edit button since I messed up the topic title.

It accepts 8 guage but I can't seem to get these wires all in one terminal.

use bolts mounted on the side of the box. you can hook up 100 wires to a bolt if you so choose to. helps with having multiple wires.

idk how you have three wires in one terminal for parallel wiring on two woofers...follow the diagram noelito posted and you'll only have two wires max in the terminals. all + together and all - together.

Kranny, look at the picture on the link I posted. The left subwoofer has 3 wires on both the positive and negative terminals. I saw that other diagram also when I was searching google. So I don't need that positive and negative wire connecting the two subwoofers? So confused !

Archived