Bump4life Posted March 31, 2013 Report Posted March 31, 2013 In for video man ^ Expect it Monday or Tuesday!! Gotta love dd subs!!! Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/ MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136 MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/ My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 BMW M340 xDrive Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4... Best Scores out of a trunk 153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz 154+ windows down, 155+ kick
Carbon Posted March 31, 2013 Report Posted March 31, 2013 In for video man ^ Expect it Monday or Tuesday!! Gotta love dd subs!!! Hell yes
larrys95civic Posted March 31, 2013 Report Posted March 31, 2013 Wish you could of heard it 3 months ago, the box is way to small for 1800 and having a cd player that the screen doesn't work on and only plays cd, oh with only 1 set of rca 2 volt pre-outs. Not making excuses why it's not loud but it has seen better days lol. But you are correct Love me some DD action lol. Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
Bump4life Posted March 31, 2013 Report Posted March 31, 2013 Wish you could of heard it 3 months ago, the box is way to small for 1800 and having a cd player that the screen doesn't work on and only plays cd, oh with only 1 set of rca 2 volt pre-outs. Not making excuses why it's not loud but it has seen better days lol. But you are correct Love me some DD action lol. I know man a lot of set backs but for what you had impressive none the less!! Dd quality sound I like!! Nice and full and I fully beige you were doing 154s at one point in time!! You'll get back there soon!!! Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/ MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136 MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/ My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 BMW M340 xDrive Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4... Best Scores out of a trunk 153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz 154+ windows down, 155+ kick
larrys95civic Posted March 31, 2013 Report Posted March 31, 2013 I can't wait until this summer to meet up again and check out the benz and some shows with ya brother. Hopefully I will have the wall done and a better amp and cd player, but if not I don't care lol. We will just hide my car and take yours lol. Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
rocking.that.eclipse Posted April 1, 2013 Report Posted April 1, 2013 How you feeling today Larry? and have bumpin get working on that video
larrys95civic Posted April 1, 2013 Report Posted April 1, 2013 Honestly I've been avoiding this topic, I guess they have a group of doctors that review each case. Well they reviewed my surgery and all my scans and found what they are calling a "areas of concern" in the "apex of the duodenal bulb and the second portion of the duodenum." So this means a 3 scope and possible surgery, that is going to put my chemo off another few weeks or a month. I have an office visit on the 4th to discuss this again. I thought I'd show you what I had for breakfast lol Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
Bump4life Posted April 2, 2013 Report Posted April 2, 2013 vid is uploaded!!! there you go!! love the DD subs!! sounded great and loud!!! just under 2k total to both with a crappy output voltage on deck!! sounded great still!! Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/ MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136 MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/ My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 BMW M340 xDrive Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4... Best Scores out of a trunk 153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz 154+ windows down, 155+ kick
larrys95civic Posted April 2, 2013 Report Posted April 2, 2013 Thanks for posting the vid brother, but you don't have to lie about my car it's looks and sounds horrible lol. Wish we could have hung out longer, but we will kick it this summer! Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
Carbon Posted April 2, 2013 Report Posted April 2, 2013 Thanks for posting the vid brother, but you don't have to lie about my car it's looks and sounds horrible lol. Wish we could have hung out longer, but we will kick it this summer! I saw flex in that video 9518s do not sound horrible
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.