larrys95civic Posted April 15, 2013 Report Posted April 15, 2013 Ok I was sitting here wishing you all could meet my kids so you all would know what I'm fighting for and I realized I've never even posted pics of them so here are some pics from yesterday, my oldest was with a friend so it's just the 3 youngest aww the pic came out shitty, but they are with a phone. I sold my camera on craigslist so I could make a payment on my Discover card last month Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
larrys95civic Posted April 17, 2013 Report Posted April 17, 2013 I keep trying to listen to everyone say "it can't get worse" and "God only gives you what you can handle" and honestly I don't want to handle anymore! So today my buddy agrees to help me with my wheel bearing so I go drop my last $146.00 dollars on a new wheel bearing (don't ask me how I'm going to pay rent or eat) but any freaking ways, I'll just let the pictures do the talking: Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
larrys95civic Posted April 17, 2013 Report Posted April 17, 2013 oh and I found this, I just left it well because I had to. I'll try and see what caused it tomorrow when it's light out Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
fosgatefan821 Posted April 18, 2013 Report Posted April 18, 2013 Do you want a new fuse holder? I believe I have one sitting at my dads house. I can ship it tomorrow if ya want it. Just let me know 2007 Ford Ranger (ALL YET TO BE INSTALLED - DUE TO WORK SCHEDULES) K&N Performance Air Intake Massive Audio D2400 Mono Amplifier 2 Custom Built 8" Subwoofers in Ported Enclosure Pioneer AVH-P4400BH In Dash Double Din DVD Player (Video Bypassed) 4 - Pioneer TS-A6886R 6" X 8" 2 - SMD Heavy Duty Single ANL Fuse Blocks 2- Stinger SPP1200 Dry Cell Batteries JL AUDIO Interconnects 2/0 Gauge Big 3 ILL Customz 8 Spot Flat Lug Style Bolt Down Terminals ILL Customz 1/0 to 4 Gauge Power / Ground Reducers Factory Alternator __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 2002 Cheverlot Monte Carlo SS - (Deceased) 2 - Rockford Fosgate Power 1501BD 1 - Rockford Fosgate Power 851x Rockford Fosgate Power 6 1/2 Components Rockford Fosgate Power 3 way 6x9 2 - JL Audio W7 13.5" Subwoofers (Sealed) Pioneer AVH-P4400BH In - Dash DVD Player Pioneer AVIC - U250 - Add-on GPS Navigation System Audio Control 6XS 4 Way Crossover / Line Driver Ohio Generator 200 Amp Alternator 3 - Stinger SPP1200 Batteries 1 - Optima D34/78 Battery
larrys95civic Posted April 19, 2013 Report Posted April 19, 2013 Do you want a new fuse holder? I believe I have one sitting at my dads house. I can ship it tomorrow if ya want it. Just let me know Thanks man but I'm not in any hurry to fix it, honestly I'm going to have to sell everything to pay my bills. I can't drive until I can sell something and get some spacers or some used tired for my stock rims, then I can sell the 20's. Sorry man I'm just completely bummed because I just talked to my ex and she's not letting me see my kids until I pay her child support. Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
larrys95civic Posted April 19, 2013 Report Posted April 19, 2013 Guys this is the shittiest thing I've ever had to do I have this God awful feeling in my gut asking people to help me again but I want to see my kids so bad. They are why I want to live through all of this and I'm not asking for hand outs but please buy my gear. I put my amps and 18's up for sale, I have all kinds of stuff and I'll defiantly take offers. Please help me one more time and Please please please help if you and buy something. I haven't slept in a week, I have to force myself to eat and then with this whole tire and wheel bearing thing it's just eating me up. Hell I'll even let people make payments on stuff if you need to, I don't know what else to do right now. My welfare is only giving me 400 bucks and my rent is 500, I have filed for disability but that can take months and most of the time they turn you down then you need a lawyer to do it again. I want really thank all of you for helping me out last time and I promise I'll figure something out next month, but I can't make it on my own right now. The last thing I ever want to do is take away from you and your families so please don't put yourselves out. It makes my guts hurt selling my 18's and amps, I saved for 4 years to buy them behind my ex's back since she hated audio. She loved my paychecks but hated any part of it being a hobby for me. I have a doctors appointment today and I start chemo next week so they won't be doing me any good for a long time anyways so please someone enjoy them, they deserve a good home lol. Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
8ight Posted April 19, 2013 Report Posted April 19, 2013 Guys this is the shittiest thing I've ever had to do I have this God awful feeling in my gut asking people to help me again but I want to see my kids so bad. They are why I want to live through all of this and I'm not asking for hand outs but please buy my gear. I put my amps and 18's up for sale, I have all kinds of stuff and I'll defiantly take offers. Please help me one more time and Please please please help if you and buy something. I haven't slept in a week, I have to force myself to eat and then with this whole tire and wheel bearing thing it's just eating me up. Hell I'll even let people make payments on stuff if you need to, I don't know what else to do right now. My welfare is only giving me 400 bucks and my rent is 500, I have filed for disability but that can take months and most of the time they turn you down then you need a lawyer to do it again. I want really thank all of you for helping me out last time and I promise I'll figure something out next month, but I can't make it on my own right now. The last thing I ever want to do is take away from you and your families so please don't put yourselves out. It makes my guts hurt selling my 18's and amps, I saved for 4 years to buy them behind my ex's back since she hated audio. She loved my paychecks but hated any part of it being a hobby for me. I have a doctors appointment today and I start chemo next week so they won't be doing me any good for a long time anyways so please someone enjoy them, they deserve a good home lol. I really wish I didn't have to come to this thread to read this. I hope you don't end up with a cent less than everything is worth and I must say you have beautiful children. Stay positive, I'd like to be reading this thread from now until it has a happy ending. I'm gonna hate
RyanJ Posted April 19, 2013 Report Posted April 19, 2013 If I had the money, I would send it. Ill hopefully sel one of my phones this week and ill ask one of my friends with PayPal to send you a donation hopefully. Man be strong. And didnt we tell you already? Asking for help is a good thing. As a Buddhist , when we see a negative, it's our obligation to do everything to turn it into a positive. Keep your head up MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U Speakers: -Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD New MOB-MOBILE: 2011 G37S Sedan System:TBD Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415
OrionStang Posted April 19, 2013 Author Report Posted April 19, 2013 Your ex is a soul-less fucking cunt. Ill see what I can do, just got paid today. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
larrys95civic Posted April 20, 2013 Report Posted April 20, 2013 Your ex is a soul-less fucking cunt. Ill see what I can do, just got paid today. It's been a long time since I've smiled like that brother, I actually laughed. She has seen our divorce as a financial gain. People don't matter to her it's horrible to say but because I want to believe there is good in everyone, especially the person who is closest to my children but I find myself wishing she would die and it makes me feel like shit because that is not the type of person I am. Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.