Second Skin Audio

Check this crap out!!! Last page

my buddy own superior auto sound here in phx, he can glass you a back panel to finish it off. he has very reasonable prices. he helped me do my build. message me if you would like number.

here is a couple pics of his truck.

dsc_0349_zpsfe531839.jpg

dsc_0350_zps543a8ab6.jpg

Thank you for the interest guys. l really like your buddy's truck, very clean. I know how to do fiberglass work myself though, so anything

needed, I'll be putting.the hours in. My back panel won't require fiberglassing, but elbow grease and MDF. This truck is my daily driver and all maintain the functionality of a daily driver. That many interior painted parts would scare me every day as far as scratching them or just the shear maintenance of keeping it dust free here in AZ. I do like his doors though and I have thought of a concept for mine yet. Im not sure what I want to do.with them yet.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

It's coming along pretty good, what are the measurements of the port

Internal measurements for the port are 10" X 22". Pretty easy math there, 220 inches of port. I don't know why I wanted to double wall it, but I did :)

Are you going to make removable

It will be removable to an extent. I hope to have nailed it on this very first attempt. I don't REALLY want to cut the hole any bigger but we will see how she sounds :P

Double wall port is good for bigger round over..if that's what your doing.

How big of a roundover are we talking about here?

By the way, I'm glad to have gotten your attention. I loved following your build, it's a sick setup.

By the way, I'm glad to have gotten your attention. I loved following your build, it's a sick setup.

Thanks..where u seen my build.aint on here ..you live in Cali? Have we meet?

Thanks..where u seen my build.aint on here ..you live in Cali? Have we meet?
Maybe not build(too many on here to keep track of), but haven't you put pics up here and there of your setup?

No we haven't met, I've just seen you post here and see aware you're rockin the blowthrough too. One of the reasons I made the decision to cut mine. Maybe I have builds confused, I've seen so many damn blowthroughs I can't remember who's Is who's.

Archived