Jump to content

inside purplesyrup, night time visibility with limo tint


Recommended Posts

Posted

have not had it measured, its close to 2.5%

Its a lot darker than the last 5% job I had done,

I just told the guy to limo tint it all the way around.

you cant see in at all

EDIT: you cant really see out at all either, lol (at night)

XS-power1.jpg

Posted

Will have to find the van that has his front window tinted also... It has dark limo all around and has about a 8 to 10 inch strip across the front windshield that isn't covered... It would be a major no-go stateside...

 

2010 Chevy  HHR Panel (Work in progress)

Pioneer AVHX-5800BHS

McLaren MLM880's and MLT2's 2ea per door on a DC 175.4

Two DC Audio M4 Level 5 15's On A DC5K

Alt CES 200/270+

4ea Banks of Maxwell 2.7v 3000f caps for a total of 2000f

1ea XS 3100 and 2ea NSB FT170 Batts for 450+ah 

Not a HUGE build but here it is... DC Audio HHR Build

 
TDH-skater229.jpg
SkaterLogo.jpg
 
Posted

Will have to find the van that has his front window tinted also... It has dark limo all around and has about a 8 to 10 inch strip across the front windshield that isn't covered... It would be a major no-go stateside...

I had the whole entire front winshield tinted on my last car, if you do 5% all the way around, and tint the front windshield 35% you absolutely cannot see in,

here is a pic of the winshield on my old grand am

2428400129_large.jpg

I am going to have the whole windshield on purple done soon, the dude did not have that size of sheet with him when I was getting it done.

XS-power1.jpg

Posted

I had the whole entire front winshield tinted on my last car, if you do 5% all the way around, and tint the front windshield 35% you absolutely cannot see in,

here is a pic of the winshield on my old grand am

I am going to have the whole windshield on purple done soon, the dude did not have that size of sheet with him when I was getting it done.

That is just crazy... Get pulled in a heartbeat in Fla...

 

2010 Chevy  HHR Panel (Work in progress)

Pioneer AVHX-5800BHS

McLaren MLM880's and MLT2's 2ea per door on a DC 175.4

Two DC Audio M4 Level 5 15's On A DC5K

Alt CES 200/270+

4ea Banks of Maxwell 2.7v 3000f caps for a total of 2000f

1ea XS 3100 and 2ea NSB FT170 Batts for 450+ah 

Not a HUGE build but here it is... DC Audio HHR Build

 
TDH-skater229.jpg
SkaterLogo.jpg
 
Posted

Don't come to AZ. Its illegal to have limo tint on the drv + pass side windows.. :(

X

MY BUILD LOG>>>> NAH I BETTER NOT..

Posted

Don't come to Miami with that jump out will be all over your ass. They know dope boys ride around with tints that dark, looks good but I don't see the point in being that dark. It's just asking for trouble.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log


1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Posted

lol ^

I run limo for security.People won't steal if they cant see whats valuable.

Posted

lol ^

I run limo for security.People won't steal if they cant see whats valuable.

I don't know who told you that maybe where you live. In Miami they are smart enough to know if the tints are that dark there is probably something to steal. Plus I have decals on my car lol so you already know what's inside. I am garage parked so it's cool.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log


1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Posted

In DC / Baltimore ive has tintless work vehicles broken into in the past. For the last 5 years or so they have been relatively safe with tint.

I'd never run that dark of tint in Miami. When I fly to California I get a rental so never even thought about it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3129 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...