purplesyrup Posted March 17, 2013 Report Posted March 17, 2013 I have about 7 years driving experience with tint like this, just have to be extra careful at night
ImaNoob Posted March 17, 2013 Report Posted March 17, 2013 yeah, sometimes i need to stick my head out the window to see whats behind me, my back windows pretty dark 2006 Dodge Ram 1500 Xs3400 1500BDCP FI BL 12 3sq @ 32hz Rockford t675 T400.2 Stinger Deadner Build Log Here
purplesyrup Posted March 17, 2013 Author Report Posted March 17, 2013 yea its dark, and hard to see out at night but i mainly drive this car during the day, and its very easy on my eyes
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted March 17, 2013 Report Posted March 17, 2013 Sketch I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
PsychoSoundz Posted March 17, 2013 Report Posted March 17, 2013 the cops wont let us live with anything darker then 25% here. they will literally pull you over no hesitation.
Carbon Posted March 17, 2013 Report Posted March 17, 2013 What tine do you run bro? I think ive got you beat
blownengine Posted March 17, 2013 Report Posted March 17, 2013 Jeez, my fronts are 15% and I still have to roll them down to do tight maneuvers at night. Driving a full size truck obviously doesn't help. 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA Big 3 with Yellow Top 15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)
Carbon Posted March 17, 2013 Report Posted March 17, 2013 Single layer of 5% on the car 2 layers of 5% on the suv. I can not be seen...unless you look in through the windshield lol
Amart88 Posted March 17, 2013 Report Posted March 17, 2013 Nice. My car would probably get impounded if i did that here lol My 2005 s10 blazer build. 4 zcon 18's walled.
Carbon Posted March 17, 2013 Report Posted March 17, 2013 Nice. My car would probably get impounded if i did that here lol I have a prescription from the optometrist
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.