purplesyrup Posted March 19, 2013 Author Report Posted March 19, 2013 lol/\ night driving, yea its a little hard to see out, but just be extra cautious, and look for lights
thecityxignites Posted March 19, 2013 Report Posted March 19, 2013 ^^^ I look for lights through my side windows, and have 55w 6k hids that help see at night with the tinted windshield. 2001 chevy cavalier Rebuild in progress what happens when your CD player skips and you accidentally drop a 22 hz sine bomb at an unholy volume on 7-8 year old subs? Mechanical failure floppy sub knockage on at least 2. well...as i see the level 6 is compared to a lamborghini.....but a corvette? i was thinking more like a chevy volt. its cute and new and "hip", but i would just rather stick my dick in a blender.........
john253a Posted March 19, 2013 Report Posted March 19, 2013 where 25% for legal, i have 15 sides and 5 rear, no issues driving only reverse parking at night (but i just roll the windows down) front is something youll never see over here, as if caught youll be get a tow truck home and a hefty fine
Carbon Posted March 26, 2013 Report Posted March 26, 2013 Figured I'd post up a vid too. http://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=aroWgNldSyY
OrzechNJ Posted March 27, 2013 Report Posted March 27, 2013 @Carbon does the perception for tinted glass have some limit? for example they let you do 30% but you got douple 5% anyways sometimes Loud is NOT pretty Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.
OrzechNJ Posted March 27, 2013 Report Posted March 27, 2013 I got double 5% in the back, and I had 5% in the front for a month till I got TWO tickets in a week right next to my house... :| sometimes Loud is NOT pretty Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.
purplesyrup Posted March 27, 2013 Author Report Posted March 27, 2013 I gotta get a backup cam, but have you seen what my trunk lid does where it would have to be mounted? Kinda concerned about how long the cam would actually last
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.