Second Skin Audio

Kicker ain't half bad

There is nothing wrong with those subwoofers of course they aren't half bad or completely bad for that matter. You don't know that the pair can take 2,500W RMS daily either, you just know your amp is overrated and/or you have mega box rise.

Oh how I love to prove someone wrong :) Brb while i go clamp this bitch

Would love to see pics of said Fosgate Powers...

Actually, Im sorry they're punch hx2's I obviously havent used them in awhile XD let me go get a picture
Im not interested in pics of a 3" coiled sub. I happen to own the same subs you made reference to, the HX2 Power 15- two of them with 4" coils. You can keep your Punch pics to yourself

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

waiting for clamped numbers

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

There is nothing wrong with those subwoofers of course they aren't half bad or completely bad for that matter. You don't know that the pair can take 2,500W RMS daily either, you just know your amp is overrated and/or you have mega box rise.

Oh how I love to prove someone wrong :) Brb while i go clamp this bitch

>Would love to see pics of said Fosgate Powers...

Actually, Im sorry they're punch hx2's I obviously havent used them in awhile XD let me go get a picture

THANK YOU! Most folks just say "NAW BRO ITS 2500 WATZ!!!1! The box sez..."

I love clamp tests. Love them. Love them. Love them.

I'm not being sarcastic either if you can't already tell I'm an amp nut.

I'm gonna hate

From the way you're posting so rapid-fire is suspect for someone that is trying to raise their post count to be able to sell on SMD. I hope that's not the case :(

Plus, you're not going to get anyone to follow you over to the Kicker bandwagon. There are plenty of other companies' nuts members choose to hug

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

I foresee a new member for caco. just saying.

From the way you're posting so rapid-fire is suspect for someone that is trying to raise their post count to be able to sell on SMD. I hope that's not the case :(

Plus, you're not going to get anyone to follow you over to the Kicker bandwagon. There are plenty of other companies' nuts members choose to hug

Well said.

I'd say that as a community we are comprised of some pretty smart and cool people. I would also say that as a result we can be collectively snobby at times, but that's why our shit pounds. Make sense?

I'm gonna hate

Archived