Second Skin Audio

Kicker ain't half bad

From the way you're posting so rapid-fire is suspect for someone that is trying to raise their post count to be able to sell on SMD. I hope that's not the case :(

Plus, you're not going to get anyone to follow you over to the Kicker bandwagon. There are plenty of other companies' nuts members choose to hug

I'd say that as a community we are comprised of some pretty smart and cool people. I would also say that as a result we can be collectively snobby at times, but that's why our shit pounds. Make sense?
Im always a bit quick to judge because I analyze fraud for a bank all day. You pick up the signs...

Wall build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174827-walled-taurus-with-lambo-doors/#entry2571893

real men dont use fuses :D

Neither do morons
Says the guy with lambo doors on his Ford Taurus.

if i wanted to sell stuff i wouldve gotten my post count or whatever a long time ago, notice I have a thread from 2011 about upgrading this exact system besdies the amp, just give me time to get this clamp done my clamp is being stupid atm.

Member Since 08 Apr 2012[/size]
Okay Sherlock Holmes. Stop investigating and get back to building your wall. Hippy.
Says the guy with lambo doors on his ford taurus ;)
AT LEAST MY WALL HAS PROGRESS!

Wall build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174827-walled-taurus-with-lambo-doors/#entry2571893

real men dont use fuses :D

Neither do morons
Says the guy with lambo doors on his Ford Taurus.

I'm glad your here, we need more young people who want actual real world knowledge of this hobby or life for some of us lol. But you have to take the good with the bad, we are a tough love kind of crowd lol.

From the way you're posting so rapid-fire is suspect for someone that is trying to raise their post count to be able to sell on SMD. I hope that's not the case :(

Plus, you're not going to get anyone to follow you over to the Kicker bandwagon. There are plenty of other companies' nuts members choose to hug

I'd say that as a community we are comprised of some pretty smart and cool people. I would also say that as a result we can be collectively snobby at times, but that's why our shit pounds. Make sense?
Im always a bit quick to judge because I analyze fraud for a bank all day. You pick up the signs...

I don't blame you but it goes back to this lol. See I have no experience with such things

I'm gonna hate

And to all the people hating out there, what did you have when you where 16 in the back of your car? anything? doubt it. I never said my shit is anywhere near better then anyone on this forum or even anywhere near comparable., I mean sure, If i had the resources I would go out buy me a Astro Van and put 12 18's in it, on a few SD 24k's and we'd all be happy. but I can't and im trying to get by with what I have ^.^ thanks

not calling you a liar. Bit pics are gtfo. Thats the rule. Upload them to photobucket and post the url here using img tags.

I believe i have obeyed the Kranny rule with this post.

Archived