Jump to content

Psychosoundz, channel subcribe


Recommended Posts

Posted

I still haven't read where he was self promoting, I've seen everyone else doing it for him LOL

my point exactly...

So you really were here to get views & nothing else?

  • pa-pa-platypus

  • sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls

Posted

anyway, we aren't the assholes you think we are......just seemed like you were here for self promotion is all.

  • pa-pa-platypus

  • sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls

Posted

I still haven't read where he was self promoting, I've seen everyone else doing it for him LOL

Pretty sure the title is self promoting.

Plus this is an online forum where people have opinions. Someone stated their opinion and then op got butthurt lol. And he stated his opinion respectfully

So yeah no problem here

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Posted

And no ones bashing either, and it's our opinion too :)

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Posted

how about a hot girl hairtrick to make this thread cooler.... btw no need to sub

I would annihilate that chick.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Posted

how about a hot girl hairtrick to make this thread cooler.... btw no need to sub

I would annihilate that chick.

Sorry bub, I already am.. :nuts:

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3129 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...